Nancy Pelosi's Home Reportedly Vandalized With Pig's Head And Fake Blood

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Frank Sanoica, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Dunno who really did the vandalizing but if I lived in the district she represents I would be a tad ticked too.
    upload_2021-1-3_9-51-35.jpeg

Faye Fox likes this.
  2. Von Jones

Von Jones Supreme Member
    Registered

@Faye Fox So this thread caught my attention this morning and as I kept reading my giggles turned to outright laughter. As my Mom would say,'You are something else.' :D

The pig's head and blood don't seem to fit.

When they saw 300 open carry armed citizens, they loaded up on their fancy chartered bus and went back home to mama.

I presented the city with a bill for $754.37 for damaging my new door with two small staple holes.

I called the newspaper and they took photos of the group at work and my plight against the overreach of a few on the city council and their little Napoleon that thinks he is a bulldog when he is no more than a yapping weiner dog

It would be real easy for anyone to break the garage door windows and toss in a bomb if they really meant her harm.

What kind of vandals has a real pig's head, but use fake blood? Why not real pigs' blood? If you really want to do Pelosi harm, just pose as a freezer maintenance servicer and damage all the compressors on her ice cream freezers. She would cry like a baby with an over ripe diaper.

Faye Fox and Frank Sanoica like this.
  3. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

@Von Jones Well, I like your moms better than my moms. "Faye, you are a real piece of work."

Frank Sanoica and Von Jones like this.