My New Throne

Discussion in 'Not Sure Where it Goes' started by Babs Hunt, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

IMG_0182.JPG
    When my daughter and her family moved into their new home the previous owners left the patterned chair in the house. So one day not to long ago my Son-in-Law came over in his truck and brought me my new "throne" as he called it. :) It does look homey next to my Honey's recliner but I still haven't sat in it for more than five minutes as the couch is my comfy place in our livingroom. :)

I'm keeping it though because it means alot to me that my Son-in-Law thought if would be perfect for me. :)

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Nice but not comfy looking. But that's how I am with any gift from a loved one. :)

Babs Hunt likes this.
  3. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Actually it is comfortable but my Honey says it needs a foot stool....and I think he's right. But I do like it and it gives me one more chair for company. :)

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  4. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Yesterday when my daughter picked up her daughter from a visit with us...my daughter came in and sat right down on my new throne. We "Queens" have no problem recognizing thrones evidently! :p

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It IS a beautiful chair, and looks perfect in your house, @Babs Hunt ; but I can see where you would be more comfortable on the couch. We do not have a couch; but both Bobby and I have a comfy recliner that we sit in with our ipads.

Babs Hunt likes this.
  6. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

It will be fine for the days this Queen feels like sitting on her throne. :p

7. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

It's a Queen Anne chair I think isn't it @Babs Hunt ? They are quite large and plenty room to sit , but you're right because they have you sitting upright, they need a foot stool... ...nice to get something for nothing isn't it? :D

Babs Hunt likes this.
  8. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

0710dc.jpg Yes it is @Holly Saunders...although I didn't know that until you mentioned it and I checked it out on the internet. :)
    And yes it is nice to get things free, especially from my Son-in-Law too. :)

Holly Saunders likes this.