"My Heart Will Go On" Or Possibly Stop!

Discussion in 'Make Me Laugh' started by Richard Paradon, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Richard Paradon

Richard Paradon Supreme Member
    Registered

I think that Celine Dion's "My Heart will go on" is a great classic.

And although I can handle most other versions, this one by Miranda had me on the floor. The song starts at 2:44

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

Not funny Ribhard!!!! But your first video was interesting. I still haven't seen the movie "Titanic".

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Ina, it is a wonderful movie, and one of my very favorites. Besides being a touching love story; you will love seeing the visuals of the recreation they made of the Titanic for the movie. It was an awesome ship !
    Since it is on Netflix; you should watch it ....most definitely ! !

@Richard Paradon , That is totally unbelievable ! ! How on earth did you ever find that second video ? This is SO totally hilarious; she is SO serious ! !

Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
  4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Everything considered, I think she did rather well! At first glance one would be a tad embarrassed for the young lady but I do understand now what she was doing.
    She was practicing for the underwater continuation of the ballad! If you play Celine's version first and then about half way through you fade her out and fade in the young lady we might catch the total impact of the sinking ship. Celine singing above the water and the lady in question is singing as though under the water. The things that the more creative minds will come up with absolutely amazes me.

Now, when they do the re-make of the same movie, they will have her actually singing under the water with the boat sinking. The problem though, is it might be a one time thing in as much as one can only sing underwater for so long until she (almost hopefully) drowns.

OMG! come to find out.........she really is famous...

5. Richard Paradon

Registered

@Ina I. Wonder I think the word we are looking for is pathetic! And as Yvonne says, you should see the movie, it is really worth the time!
    @Yvonne Smith On youtube I seem to find the good, the bad and the pathetic!

6. Richard Paradon

Registered

Yes, Bobby, she has a ton of clips out there. But I think infamous may be a better description especially if she is serious which I just can not discern.

7. Allie Seay

Allie Seay Veteran Member
    Registered

Ouch! My heart is still beating but now my head is pounding. That girl is really very good at being awful.:)

Richard Paradon likes this.
  8. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

When I looked at the link on youtube and saw that she had over three MILLION subscribers to her youtube channel, she literally tours the whole world putting on the Miranda show, and read the article about her on Wikipedia; I was actually impressed, Richard.
    This is a truly beautiful girl (sans Miranda makeup), she does not believe in being half nude, using filthy language, or any of the things that we now see many of the young female performers doing.
    The whole thing started out as a joke because of you tube videos she watched, where people were actually doing the same things that she does when she portrays Miranda.
    Somehow, the whole thing caught on, and now the Miranda videos are famous worldwide. It is actually an incredible story, and one that I would have never known, had you not posted that awful video of Miranda singing.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miranda_Sings

Richard Paradon likes this.
  9. Richard Paradon

Registered

Thank you so much for the url! Now I can really appreciate her and I will probably subscribe to her during my almost daily playing of her songs!

Yvonne Smith likes this.