Most Toxic Covid Shots Given In Red States

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Dwight Ward, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

2. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

I have been following ALL non mainstream info since March 2020. I read that jabs were given as placebos, low dose, and high strength...I don't know what any truths are and we'll NEVER know. I just know I do not do any shots....

3. Dwight Ward

Registered

You're right that we may not ever know. Evidently some batches are more toxic than others and, in the meantime, our fearless leaders are probably getting saline injections.
    I just heard a disturbing report from WorldView Radio that some children are being transferred to hospitals away from their parents in order to give them vaccine shots that the parents don't want them to have. It makes me feel physically ill.
    It makes me a domestic terrorist to say it but a lot of people need to be hung.

4. Joy Martin

Registered

You are not a terrorist, they are the ones that need to be behind bars.....and I'd bet that our leaders took none or los doses....they don't want to take their poison.

5. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, shots, no matter what kind they are, are not poison! I spent a number of years working in healthcare, that most on this forum have not. Three of them as an EMT and the rest working for a Senior Healthcare Company.

You don't want to get vaccinated or get any kind of shot for anything, that is up to you, but for those that require shots to stay alive, they will certainly disagree with you about the "poison" word.

Wife and I got both Covid 19 shots, me/Moderna and her/Pfizer, as well as the Booster and Senior High Dose Flu. We also got the shots for Shingles. Obviously our choice, but we are darn glad we did.

6. Joy Martin

Registered

Believe what you choose... I've taken very few jabs in my almost 84 yrs and those jabs or shots were heavily approved. Covid shots, omg.... Just got this very sad news from Switzerland today.

COVID-19 ‘Vaccine’ Deaths Soar in Europe. Mass Funeral Protest for Children Held in Switzerland
    The European database of suspected drug reactions, EudraVigilance, is now reporting 38,983 fatalities, and 3,530,362 injuries following injections of four experimental COVID-19 shots including Moderna, Pfizer, AstraZeneca and Janssen (Johnson & Johnson). Almost half of the recorded injuries are serious. On January 29, 2021 a mass funeral protest for children who have died after receiving a Pfizer vaccine was held in Geneva, Switzerland.

https://needtoknow.news/2022/02/cov...eral-protestfor-children-held-in-switzerland/

I work on ,my natural immune system and I know pharma does not like me.

Jeff Elohim and Don Alaska like this.
  7. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Ever hear of Lethal Injection?

Yvonne Smith and Don Alaska like this.
  8. Dwight Ward

Registered

Recent statistics from Scotland show that 80% of admissions and deaths from Covid are vaccinated. I'll look for the documentation and post it later.

Don Alaska and John Brunner like this.
  9. John Brunner

We shall never know the truth.

The American Heart Association put out a paper telling people to prepare for a spike in congenital heart disease starting in 2025. The reason??? Climate change!!! Let that sink in for a bit. The American Heart Association is now not only a climate "expert," but suddenly a degree or two difference in average temperature is supposed to negatively affect a fetus...and they actually put a year out there when it's gonna happen.. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with the vaccine, could it? And you now the vax status of these cases shall never be a gathered data point.

We are living in Orwellian times.

Don Alaska likes this.
  10. John Brunner

The UK is a great source of information on this stuff. Their nationalized health system means that 100% of the raw data is gathered by the government, so I can understand why they have complete info, but I'm still astounded that their government actually lets some of the reality be published.

Don Alaska likes this.
  11. Dwight Ward

Registered

I've learned that it's essentially useless to try to convince anyone of certain realities. The information is out there in plenty just outside the mainstream.

12. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Mainstream ? Has mainstream ever been not for money/profit ?

The publication, info also proven for over a century, "Every Immunization Causes Harm" was not welcome mainstream. The Author was assassinated, or just died , a year before it was published.

13. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

haha GOOD! p.s. pharma does not like anyone. But they have, get, make, and use trillions of dollars to control the world.

Before the fake pandemic, it was maybe only billions of dollars.

Dwight Ward likes this.
  14. Dwight Ward

Registered

3 to 4% of the population have always been psychopaths. To them we are just pharmanimals.

Al Amoling and Beth Gallagher like this.
  15. John Brunner

I just read that the high number of deaths and heart disease rates indicated by the government's data are "being misrepresented by anti-vaxxers," so Scotland shall stop posting its data.

Link

I guess it beat's discussing what the data really tells, doesn't it? Unless, of course...

Don Alaska likes this.