Mari Has Left The Building ( But Just For A While! )

Discussion in 'Personal Diaries' started by Mari North, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Mari North

Mari North Veteran Member
    Registered

Time has arrived for me to get serious about road trip prep and close this puppy down for a while.

@Denise Happyfeet has graciously agreed to take over my Mama Henning duties until I return. She has chosen her suit of armor for any trouble, and it's a good one. :D

I doubt that I'll be able to check in/write on the forum from my lil' Kindle Fire but I do plan to check email, so @Bobby Cole and @Yvonne Smith know how to reach me in email which I will try to check when there's hotel access.

@Chrissy Page will hopefully keep the fires burning and not let anyone gossip about Mari... well at least if the things aren't true. o_O I hope someone will be kind enough to let me know when @Ike Willis returns.

And I do trust that @Terry Page will be able to keep Chrissy out of *TOO* much trouble. :confused: But who will watch over Terry? @Ruby Begonia , you up for the task? Mama Henning is hard work.

And @Ina I. Wonder ... did you let that SWAT team out of your garden yet? Are you at least feeding them?! (If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's something from the morning thread (I think!) from yesterday.) :D

Okay, carry on.... I'll check back later today but probably not be able to say much, and then I'll be back permanently around the 24th. You guys sure do feel like family, and I'm having a heck of a time signing off.... but I don't want to forget to pack something like my pants (Or "trousers" for when @Holly Saunders checks in!) Been there, done that, don't care for a repeat... New York... unpack bags, no pants. :eek:

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

We will miss you @Mari North! My job will be easy, there has been gossip about you but it's all been positive.:)

You are loved on here! Have a safe trip.

3. Mari North

Registered

:oops: Thanks, Chrissy. Sure wish I would have known ya'll years ago! P.S. I packed my pants. :) @Chrissy Page

4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I just looked at when you joined....it's only been a couple months? I feel like I've known you longer.:)

5. Terry Page

Terry Page Supreme Member
    Registered

Good Mari can't have you going around with no knickers on :rolleyes:, enjoy your trip I will try to misbehave while you are away, so it will be easy going for you when you are back ;)

6. Mari North

Registered

I knew I could count on you to keep things lively, @Terry Page . And yes, just a few months, @Chrissy Page , but it seems like so much longer, you're right. I must do a whole lot of excessive chattering. Who's that nodding furiously??!! :rolleyes:

7. Ruby Begonia

Ruby Begonia Supreme Member
    Registered

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  8. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

It seems as if it's been longer than a week since we've heard from @Mari North. I didn't even see this thread until just now. Mari, I hope you're enjoying your trip and collecting memories to share.

9. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Mari North and Chrissy Cross like this.
  10. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes I hope Mari is having a good time and is back soon....but has anyone seen @Lara Moss ..I'm missing her too..

Diane Lane likes this.
  11. Ruby Begonia

Ruby Begonia Supreme Member
    Registered

She was here around 5:00 am I think I saw an entry on one of the Irish threads this morning

Holly Saunders likes this.
  12. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Oh, good.

13. Lara Moss

Lara Moss Supreme Member
    Registered

Oh thank you very much. I've just gotten busy lately on Ebay. I'm trying to get rid of a lot and I'm not very fast at it. I'm trying so hard to discipline myself to stay on task but my true addiction is SO so I'm still around. I'm dropping in for short spurts though. You all are the best!

14. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

wooohoo...glad you're still here Lara....I'm just going to bed, got work tomorrow, so I'm happy to see you're still around...good luck with the ebay stuff...and hope you make loads of money... :D

15. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Mari is likely basking in the warm Florida sun. Maybe she will meet me for lunch on her way back.

Mari North likes this.