Many C E O’s Of Large Corporations Have Resigned Recently

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Yvonne Smith, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't know all the rules about international waters, boating, etc. but I believe the flag of the country where the craft is registered is flown. (I could be wrong and usually am, but that doesn't stop me from spouting off. :D) I suppose he will fly Old Glory at some point.

2. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I've had good luck with Amazon, and started shopping there about 10 years ago now. I agree that who cares what people spend their money on, it helps me as I live in a teenie town with zero department stores, except I guess you can call Walmart a dept. store. Amazon often beats Walmart prices as well, with free shipping, and way more variety of brands and items. The trip down to Walmart much of the time isn't worth the gas since they are either out of bags, or product.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

So his donation of $100 MILLION is not good enough for you? Good grief.

Denise Evans and Yvonne Smith like this.
  4. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

No ones starving around here I can tell you. I don't know about over-crowded big cities, but the homeless have money to blow except for a very few that are so ripped on drugs, or even more sadly, Veterans that have horrific PTSD. I hear from Veterans that live in my building that the VA in Brookings is the best medical around though so they have them. They only thing I see a shortage of is non-processed foods being donated.

Material things have never made me happier in the long run. I mean, I'm all excited by a new this or that, then it's just nothing to me. I think many rich people aren't any better off than the poor. I can't say I see a bright new car (non-electric, lol) and don't kind of wish, then I think about the insurance and up-keep and look at my little 94 pickup and thank God. More money, more responsibility that I don't want.

Beth Gallagher and Yvonne Smith like this.
  5. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Good grief it's very good of Bezos and just love the "edge" you enjoy hitting me with.