Man Who Causes Disturbance At Trump Reno Rally Is Stratfor Operative

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ken Anderson, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Actually, my wife had the most to do with All Maine Matters. I was more of a paperboy with that one, as I delivered it to half the state. It was published in paper, but PDF files are still available online.

Denise Evans and Chrissy Cross like this.
  2. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Ok, so @Michelle Anderson was the boss (as it should be :p) and you were the Newsy running around yelling "Extra, extra, read all about it", I got it straight now;)

Ken Anderson and Yvonne Smith like this.
  3. Michelle Anderson

Michelle Anderson Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm not sure if you remember this, but the same thing happened with that mailbox-smiley face bomber. Luke something. You were the first one to find and publish his name and background while the cops were still trying to piece things together, remember?

Quite! I fell in love with his writing a few years before we actually met. He does have a way with words.

Except the Boston magazine people never offered ME a writing position based on my articles there. Your town profiles, however, seemed to have impressed them.

LOL! Great mental image there!

Yvonne Smith and Denise Evans like this.
  4. Ken Anderson

Quite well. That was just a matter of knowing how to find things on the Internet. Police are so focused on questioning people and looking for witnesses that they sometimes forget that there's an easier way to get information. I was proud of myself, though.

As for this guy, Austyn Crites, I see that a bunch of third-party sites have the information now but I haven't found that any of the mainstream media has picked up on it, although it's absolutely reliable and relevant. Instead, the media are still playing on the story that some poor guy who was simply holding a sign was attacked at a Trump rally, while Trump egged his attackers on.

Denise Evans likes this.
  5. Michelle Anderson

Michelle Anderson Veteran Member
    Registered

I do hope you aren't going to hold your breath! There IS no mainstream media. Only Pravda and TASS.

Yvonne Smith and Denise Evans like this.
  6. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

I wish you did, too. Maybe in the new economy, you can start one up. As soon as I saw the story about his disruption, I knew he was a plant.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  7. Ken Anderson

8. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

You're welcome. I'd read it, and I'm sure I'd also share it on Twitter and maybe Facebook.