Making Your Own Fruit Juice

Discussion in 'Food & Drinks' started by Corie Henson, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

When our relatives in the province would arrive for the summer vacation in our house (we live in the city), they would bring whatever fruits are in season. I remember the santol or cottonfruit that they picked from the big tree in the province, they would bring one basket of it. And since we couldn't finish it all, my mother would make a fruit juice out of the cotton fruit.

Another fruit that we make into juice is mango. That time, there was no mango juice yet so we were at least ahead in that line.

Helene Lawson and Sheldon Scott like this.
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I love my juicer. It's so interesting to see what flavors I can come up with by blending different fruits and vegetables together. The only thing that keeps me from using it more often is that it's a pain in the butt to clean, and if I don't clean it right away, it's even more difficult.

3. Helene Lawson

Helene Lawson Veteran Member
    Registered

I like making different smoothies/shakes with my blender. My favourite one is probably the milk-shake with strawberries and ice-cream. It's so delicious, a great treat you can have during the day. ;)

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015