Los Angeles County Mask Mandate

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Cody Fousnaugh, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Los Angeles County brings back indoor mask mandate
    Fri, July 16, 2021, 3:27 AM

Los Angeles County residents will again be required to wear masks indoors, regardless of their vaccination status, beginning Saturday night. The announcements Thursday came as COVID-19 cases spike in California. (July 16)

National new and virus doctors are blaming every non-vaccinated person for this. People who were never vaccinated, stopped wearing their mask and were never asked for proof that they'd been fully vaccinated.

So, know we will go back to the (possible) physical fighting and even killing due to those complaining about those not wearing a mask and refusing to wear one.

2. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

We were gone over the weekend, so couldn't catch up with how residents of Los Angeles County were handling the mandatory indoor mask requirement. Vaccinated or not, the mask requirement went into effect just after midnight this last Saturday.

Anyone hear about how it's going?

3. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

If you search the threads here, I predicted this over a month ago. The powers that be gave us a little taste of freedom just so they can take it away and make you hate the non-compliant even more than before.

I still don't understand how someone else's decisions should affect the efficacy of the vaccine you got...but I'm not an expert.

4. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Very interesting to saythe least. Like he says,I'm a doctor " I don't play one".

John Brunner likes this.
  5. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Although I think he is right,I'll still wear a mask if I go out in public in closed in spaces for whatever little protection it may or may not offer.

6. Hugh Manely

Hugh Manely Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

On the evening news, a reporter asked President Biden if there would be a national mandate for masks. His answer was: "In all probability." Statistically, that is difficult to interpret, and I am fairly well versed in that subject. I guess it means "probably so", but even that is a little vague. So to answer how high is the probability is anyone's guess.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021