Kathy Griffin Photo With A Beheaded Donald Trump

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Babs Hunt, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...ffin-beheads-donald-trump-shock-bloody-photo/

Today was the first day I actually saw the photo at the linked site above but I have been keeping up with the after shocks of Kathy Griffin doing this...and personally after seeing the photo it is my opinion that she definitely went to far in doing this!

I had read First Lady Melania's response to what Griffin did and thought Melania handled this really well. But once I saw the photo I realized I did not know if I would have handled it as well as Melania did...especially if I had young children who saw their dad "beheaded" like in the photo.

As for blaming President Trump for ruining her career, I think Griffin didn't need Trump's help in doing that...she did that all by herself once she agreed to take that photo and put it out there for everyone to see. There's comedy and then there's not comedy...and that photo had nothing to do with comedy as far as I'm concerned.

It seems people have no respect for anything or anyone anymore. I don't like what's happening here in America and all over the World but until say "enough is enough" things are only going to keep getting worse. I'm glad to see that many people are saying to Kathy Griffin "enough is enough".

What's your opinion on what Kathy Griffin did and the price she seems to be paying for it?

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Trump didn't ruin her career...she did it all by herself...that's my opinion.

3. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

another lib dead from the neck up

Chrissy Cross and Babs Hunt like this.
  4. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

i think he i think he i think he. those old whites

5. Kitty Carmel

Kitty Carmel Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm a liberal. But I've never liked her. She's too over the top.

You can make political statements but sometimes you have to think. I think most on CNN ran away from her to protect their own careers. Won't miss her if she goes away.