Jeb Bush Wants Asian Campaign Contributions Now.

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Yvonne Smith, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The latest news on Facebook is that Jeb Bush is now soliciting for campaign fund contributions from China and Hong Kong. Apparently his father and grandfather have large campaign networks in some of the Asian countries; which does not impress me at all . If Bush is elected President and controlled by his Chinese camapign contributors, it is not likely that he is going to do anything that upsets that network, even if it is not the best thing for the United States.
    (video is one of Trump's ads about Jeb Bush)

Another interesting thing on Facebook today was Trump's letter to Jeff Zucker, CEO of CNN. That company has raised their advertising rates for $5000 to $200,000 for the campaign debate, and you know that is due to all of the people who are now watching the debate because they are following Donald Trump.
    So, in his letter, Trump points this out to CNN, and challenges them to donate the extra profits to help our Veterans.
    This is awesome, and it is going to be difficult for CNN to wiggle out of this one and still save their face with the American public and especially with the veterans !

Ike Willis likes this.
  2. Brittany Houser

Brittany Houser Veteran Member
    Registered

This is horrible! I think it should be illegal for a politician to take ANY money from foreign donors at all! I remember the Republican party criticizing Al Gore and Bill Clinton for the same thing! I think we'll be in more dire straits if we elect a Rhino like Jeb!
    Donald Trump is looking more and more Reagenesque. What he proposed is amazing! I wish the Republican party would back off and give The Donald free reign. If they would, they might win elections occasionally.

3. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

Gee, it seems that Donald Trump is either so astute in his political statements or he is simply lucky to be in that situation of having the opportunity for those statements. Asking CNN to donate the extra profit, that's unimaginable. But I'm sure that's another point that can be translated to votes for Trump. And with Jeb Bush, I guess his father and brother are having a hard time in thinking of how to uplift his sagging popularity. Let's admit it that politics is all about popularity.

At this juncture, I am seeing an easy win for Donald Trump next year.