Israel- Palestine

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Oct 13, 2023.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

This could be put in a lot of groups so I put it here and let the mods put it where it belongs. Most of the world is not hearing both sides of this problem because 99% of the media is controlled by one side. The education system pushes the same side very seldom do you hear the other.
    Palestine was a country who had Jews, Muslins, and Christians all living peacefully for years than many countries wanted their Khazarian Jews to leave their county and Palestine welcome them. Almost reminds me of Trumps story about the old lady and the poisonous snake. Well here is what we have now. Israeli False Flag = Genocide Gaza
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/SucecjE47s93/

Alice Williams and John Nopales like this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This is a thread topic that definitely has to be in the hot button area, @Martin Alonzo . Since you are bringing up the false flag aspect, that is seldom in the mainstream news, even when it is pretty obviously true. I am moving this to the conspiracy section, where things like false flags can be discussed.

I have been reading a lot of information that seems to be suggesting a false flag, as well as many of the photographs online are now known to be made with AI, and not real photos from the Hamas attack. In order to get the US behind Biden’s involvement, I imagine we will see riots here, more than are already happening, and some cities, like New York, have already call up all their police force for this weekend in preparation for protests and riots.

John Nopales and Bobby Cole like this.
  3. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

This could be a false flag type of thing but who can say for sure it is or isn't, only those who control things.
    I just watched an interesting video about Jewish End Times which is different than the Christian End Time Not sure my mind can take much more 'knowledge' aka 'study'.
    In order for the Jewish Messiah to come the Temple has to be built and for that to happen there has to be a war. Remember this is my interpretation of much of it but it is fairly clear.

Not sure it is worth it to know these things, nothing we can do to change it.

4. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

Israeli intelligence operations are considered one of the best in the world. But they missed the mark completely this time. They had no clue this attack was coming from Hamas.

Did Hamas intercept intelligence they shouldn't have?

Marie Mallery likes this.
  5. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Almost every intelligent agency from other countries told Israel it was coming. It is obvious they wanted it to happen. They say they were attacked by land sea and air showing people parachuting in one problem Hamas does not have planes, By sea Israel has a fleet of boats watching any thing moving on the water. Land even the Israeli army says they can even see birds flying at the border. This is so bad it smells. Here is a must watch video Max Igan Balfours Time Bomb - The Other Side of the News - 10/13/23
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/mv4Kx5Iwwg1J/

John Nopales and Yvonne Smith like this.
  6. Hoot Crawford

Hoot Crawford Veteran Member
    Registered

I agree that something smells, and I'll tell you what it is. It's this thread, and the vile, cowardly, unfounded suggestions that the recent murderous raid into Israel by Hamas was any sort of "false flag" event. I don't care where you heard it, you don't need to repeat it on here.

Teresa Levitt likes this.
  7. Lambert Regenlöf

Lambert Regenlöf Well-Known Member
    Registered

There's nothing "ciwardly" about posting. That's just name-calling.

I never trust the media. I read them and realize something is going on. The next day they change their story, a week or month or two years later they say the exact opposite! Recent example: covid and protocols.

Don't trust first reports. Of course people where the action is musr make immediate decisions, take immediate action, whether history, decades later, judges them justifiable or not.

It would be very easy for me to take sides here, but I won't. Or I could take a third position and say both sides are in the wrong. That seems most likely, and then it would be a matter of degree - 50-50 or 80-20 for example. But since I am not immediately caught up in the conflagration, I have the blessed freedom of mind to wait till some of the smoke clears, to figure out the details, and decide right and wrong, for myself

It has taken a decade for some people to learn details of the Russia-Ukraine conflict, and come to grips with having to admit their first opinion was wrong (according to their new opinion).

Some problems seem never to resolve. This may be such a one.

John Nopales and Ken Anderson like this.
  8. Hoot Crawford

Registered

Sorry, but you should know that "cowardly" was my 3rd choice to describe the idea of the slaughter in Israel being a "false flag". You don't want to know what my first 2 choices were. Also, please note I didn't call anyone cowards, so that was not name calling. The posts ARE vile, cowardly, and unfounded, and if calling a spade a spade upsets you, I can't help that.

And of course you "never trust the media". Duh.

9. Lambert Regenlöf

Registered

A post cannot be a coward, so when a poster posts a cowardly post, where does the cowardice lie, since it cannot be in the post. The source of the cowardice has to be the same as the source of the post itself.

You said that you used "cowardly" to "describe the idea of the slaughter in Israel being a 'false flag'." Likewise, ideas are human things. If we say an idea is brilliant, stupid, good, evil, or cowardly, our praise or scorn automatically in some degree judges the person who originated the idea.

No, I don't care if you call someone a spade or a coward. Go right ahead. My point was that posting an opinion is not cowardly. That's all.

John Nopales and Yvonne Smith like this.
  10. Lambert Regenlöf

Registered

11. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

I try to look at numerous news outlets where in between somewhere lays the truth. Aljazeera I find the most enlightening, in part because I find I know so little about the Arab world. These are smart and educated people and I don't think they have been treated fairly in our media. They try to make them out as all terrorists. The more I read I'm believing the Palestinians have a right to be pissed; having been driven from their ancestral homeland and the western nations being complicit in it. The 9/11 attack stems from it.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2023
  12. Lambert Regenlöf

Registered

Me, too, Ed Wilson. Their biases are balanced by others' biases. Like finding an average. Total them all up, divide by number of opinions, and I get a somewhat dry, unimpassioned, but more likely account of events. I follow Turkey, Syria, and Egypt news a little, too.

Still haven't figured out a consistently reliable way to figure out peoples' motivations, though. Sometimes by their actions, but not always.

Ed Wilson likes this.
  13. Hoot Crawford

Registered

Not in the mood to quibble, and I stand by my post. It is cowardly, vile, and unfounded to insinuate that the Hamas raid was a false flag. If the shoe fits......

14. Lambert Regenlöf

Registered

Well thank heavens I didn't insinuate that, so hopefully I will be spared the labels cowardly and vile for a while longer. You never know, with politics.
    13 1/2 W

15. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

Some are speculating Israeli intelligence relied too heavily on intercepting electronic communications. Not enough on human sources (spies) infiltrated in Hamas. Maybe some of their sources got outed.

I remember a kerfuffle in 2017 about Israeli intelligence secrets being leaked in a meeting with Russia.

I'm not saying that's what happened. Likely not in this case. But that's why it's important not to share top secret classified information. It would probably take years to implant spies in an organization like Hamas.

Jenna Parnellson and Bobby Cole like this.