Is There A Cure?

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Bobby Cole, Aug 8, 2021.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

To get it off the board, there is no such thing as dying naturally. The term simply means that someone didn’t die from a disease or in a car wreck and something within the human construct simply stopped working.
    Everyone dies from something but is there a cure for the various diseases that plague mankind and in this case, diseases caused by viruses?
    In short….No.

There are inoculations which make viruses less harmful for individual humans but still, there are no absolute cures.
    In fact, mankind has never come up with a complete cure for anything.
    A complete cure would be if those learned scientists found out how to eradicate a disease thereby making the need for a vaccine a useless venture.

Now, I’m not saying that the search for individual cures be stopped but to my knowledge, no one thus far has ventured out of the box to somehow eradicate the need for individual cures.
    Moreover, instead of looking at how to completely destroy a disease they’re out there creating new viruses that will never leave the planet once they’re made.

Governments are spending billions if not trillions of dollars investigating things like climate change when they could be spending some bucks on inoculating every single person in the world for smallpox and polio thereby narrowing down where the bugs come from and then…kill them.
    But nope, gotta line the pockets of big pharm and politicians to do nothing except add to the number of diseases we already have and will now have on a permanent basis.

Just a small example: Instead of spraying to kill the mosquitos that carry Malaria and Yellow Fever, how about finding ways to kill malaria and yellow fever.

2. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Just be aware of things and tke precautions as best we can is all we do.

3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

And yet, people are angry with those of us who are not vaccinated, while turning to these monsters to lead them out of the messes they made. It's an old trick but one that is sure to work on the masses: create a problem and then sell the solution.

4. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Precisely!
    That’s the reason I’m questioning the whole idea of vaccinations and even the EPA, WHO and our own government.

They’re so derned worried about cow farts, the spotted owl, some bait fish in California, race relations and everything in between and beyond except one very basic tenet of survival: If something is harmful or in the way, get rid of it!
    If a snake wants to bite me, I will kill it and every other snake that looks like it.
    If I were a microbiologist, biochemist or a virologist and there was a bug that kills people, I would be looking for a way to kill the bug and the bug-ettes that stem from the original virus.

But nope, gotta create more killer bugs. Save the spotted owl but let’s create something that kills people and will continue to kill people for another thousand years or until the human race gets smart and eradicates the problem.
    But until then, let’s all partake of a cocktail of something even the developers are still puzzled about. They know the long term effects of the virus but not the fix nor is there any initiative to find the permanent “fix”.

What a complete joke!!
    And just a small note: Along with getting rid of the virus, we need to figure a way to get rid of the scientists who introduce these viruses into the world and the people who finance those ventures. .

Ken Anderson and Don Alaska like this.
  5. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Well, @Bobby Cole you have opened a can of worms perhaps, rather than get it off the board. Just as all snakes are not bad, in fact most are good--even some that are venomous--most bacteria are good--even some that cause disease, and in my theory, most viruses are good and some may be necessary to develop heathy immune systems. I believe many of the so-called "childhood diseases" are necessary to develop a good immune system. The development of widespread vaccination programs has short-circuited that and lead to weaker immune systems in today's children. I think measles may be one of the "necessary" viruses that, while it may cause some bad problems, is essential for strong immune response to other viruses. I have noticed too that the "naturally-occurring" antibodies (anti-A and anti-B) seem to have some effect in the ability to maintain antibody titers in the blood. WQhether that actually affects immunity is still a question I cannot answer.

There IS an effective vaccine against Yellow Fever, as it is a virus, but there is no real preventative for Malaria, as it is parasitic (several forms) in nature and is so far too "smart" for vaccine technology. Malaria was once mostly under control through insecticides killing the vector (mosquitoes) but that control has been lost with the banning of DDT...just as the control of Covid has been lost with the vector release through the border.

6. Marie Mallery

Registered

DDT was too economical to use so they got rid of it so they could make higher priced less effective one.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  7. Ken Anderson

Perhaps not a cure, but there are treatments, and we're not hearing about them either.

Although this is testimony by a credentialed expert witness to the Texas Senate, and posted by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, it will probably be removed from YouTube before long, so you might want to watch it now. It's not long, but it is informative.

8. Ken Anderson

That may well be the objective. Population control. Only the elite survive. For that matter, do you know that the elite are even getting the same vaccinations they would mandate you to get?

Bobby Cole likes this.
  9. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Apparently, the CEO of Pfizer (or maybe it was one of the other two companies) didn’t before he tried to fly to Israel recently.

10. Marie Mallery

Registered

I hear the elites just get saline solutions in their 'jabs'.

11. Ken Anderson

Please, take the time to watch the video that I posted above.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  12. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

It’s a given that some viruses and bacteria do help our immune system. A kid who goes outside and plays in the mud like a normal boy would is far less susceptible to getting sick than the video junkie kid who stays clean and indoors all the time.
    Heck, I learned to swim in one of the nastiest rivers in the U.S. and now I’m a 72 year old bodybuilder. I’ve been sick, real sick but with the help of the Lord and an immune system that could kick start a 747, I got over it.

But what I’m actually getting at is if there are no enemies, then why do we have to build an elaborate fort?
    Of course, since diseases of all types are already here, we have to be able to help people get through them and even help prevent people from getting sick and even dying but what of the actual virus?
    If scientists spent as much time trying to find ways of totally annihilating or rendering a virus harmless before we contracted them instead of creating new ones we’d be at least a few less maladies to have to build that fort for.

Smallpox? gone from the world and no need of a vaccine. Could that be a reality? Nope. There’s too much money in a preventative vaccine.

Ken Anderson and Don Alaska like this.
  13. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

I watched it in full and I can see why you wrote that it wouldn’t be long before it disappears.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  14. Marie Mallery

Registered

I know most don't like some high energy media :D but a good show on banned video about this too.

@Ken Anderson ,I watched the video and very informative and more reason not to trust the vaxers.

15. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Wonderful video, @Ken Anderson ! I hope everyone here gets a chance to see it before it gets lifted.