Is The Bridge Collapse In Baltimore A Black Swan Event?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by John Brunner, Mar 26, 2024.

1. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

My DEI Officer just informed me that I'm excluding conspiracy theorists from the table, so here are the top comments--in order--from another article:

I don’t believe this was an accident. No surprise That the brick ship that hit this bridge was registered in China . Think about this: Mitch McConnell, and his wife own a CCP Connected shipping company. his wife’s sister was the CEO of that company and she was murdered about two months ago? Not long after that, Mitch McConnell announces his resignation from Congress. This bridge collapse is going to affect commerce in a major way. I don’t see this as an accident. the one constant since the bastard stole the 2020 election has been “supply chain issues “for the massive rise in prices in everything we buy . Add to this, the fact that there have been about 200 mysterious fires at food processing plants all around the country in the last four years. My gut instinct tells me that this was an inside job. Is this part of the black Swan event? Everybody has been warning us about? My gut tells me yes yes.

Probably planned. They’ll rebuild the bridge and rename, George Floyd bridge.

Too many coincidences these day.

I wouldn’t rule out a cyber attack at this point. I don’t know how the Feds could determine there was no terrorism involved within a few hours. It also brings to mind how the BLM/Antifa types were trying to turn our National Anthem into a racist chant, stating that Francis Scott Key was a racist. Maybe they’ve advanced from tearing down statues to tearing down bridges.

Must not discount this as NOT being an accident! If the authorities can’t ascertain this as indeed being an accident, then they should be sent walking, and new people with guts brought in to take command and control to get to the bottom of this. Beware bit by bit disruptions to commerce, supply chains and infrastructure that is certain to wreak havoc to our security otherwise, next incident might be the power grid that will be crippling if not being on guard with eyes open.

2. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Oh good grief; is everything a conspiracy now? I don't know how some of you sleep at night.

I was shocked at how fast the bridge collapsed once the collision occurred. It just seemed to drop into the water in an instant.

3. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Now you're talking.:)

Vada Bloom likes this.
  4. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

A conspiracy or a fact? If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it may be a duck.:D

5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

More and more people are thinking that this could have been a deliberate attack on our infrastructure, especially since this bridge was the only one that they could use to move hazardous loads out of Baltimore.
    The whole bridge is going to have to be rebuilt, and this could take several years, and a whole lot of money. Just the cleanup of this old bridge is going to take a lot of both, too.
    This is an excerpt from a post on Twitter about why they think it was a deliberate attack. These was more to it, but I could not fit it all into the screenshot.

IMG_6284.jpeg

IMG_6286.jpeg

6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I was thinking that the most obvious answer would be an accident or the result of negligence on the part of the ship crew. However, when the Biden Administration was so quick to insist that it was an accident, long before that determination could have possibly been made, I started wondering. Here's another opinion, for what it's worth.

7. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

For Ukraine to take credit for it looks suspicious, and the small explosions shown need to be examined. The abrupt change in course could be due to the dragging anchor. I would think a "real black swan event" would be something everybody in the country would be affected by. I don't think most Americans really care about this bridge falling.

8. Yvonne Smith

Bobby Cole and John Nopales like this.
  9. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

The bridge collapse could have been a "small" test to see if the methodology to conduct that kind of attack would work. You may remember that Israel found a way to have Iran's uranium enrichment program set back.

A power failure that appeared to have been caused by a deliberately planned explosion struck Iran's Natanz uranium enrichment site on Sunday, in what Iranian officials called an act of sabotage that they suggested had been carried out by Israel.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/11/world/middleeast/iran-nuclear-natanz.html

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  10. Yvonne Smith

Here is the information about the persons in charge of this cargo ship.

IMG_6289.jpeg

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  11. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

A worker was off of work that night, luckily. He got a phone call about what happened.

The investigation goes on.

12. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

John Nopales likes this.
  13. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Yeah, the master was from Ukraine and the Ukrainian news congratulated him for his work.

Bobby Cole and John Nopales like this.
  14. Krystal Shay

Krystal Shay Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Anything is possible, I suppose. BUT. IF this was intentionally done, I think it would have been done during a busier time of the day instead of at 1:30 in the morning. From what I have read the ship was sending out an SOS before it hit the bridge, and whoever was at either ends of the bridge block the bridge off so no other traffic could go on it.

Jenna Parnellson and Vada Bloom like this.
  15. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Here’s some stray thoughts that I will post in no particular order.

Ukraine is in a hot war with Russia and it’s not going particularly well.

Russia is blaming Ukraine for the attack on the concert hall even though ISIS claimed it.

Now there’s a theory that Ukraine could be responsible for the bridge collapse.

Ukraine would be very busy if all that’s true and it doesn’t seem too smart to attack the people who are about to send you billions more dollars.

Amajor news source says there are 45 containers of hazardous waste on the cargo ship sitting in Baltimore’s harbor. I’m not sure that would be unusual on that kind of ship but I don’t really know.

I know that we have a lot of enemies but sometimes things just happen. I still think this was an accident but my mind is still open.