If You Hate Computers, This Video Will Make You Laugh

Discussion in 'Make Me Laugh' started by John Donovan, Jul 12, 2015.

1. John Donovan

John Donovan Veteran Member
    Registered

Oh, god, I love these kind of things. I have always had a passion for human rage (I know, it's a bad thing), which always makes me laugh. I think that it's amazing how video games can bring the worst out of people, but then again, just about everything can as long as it's in a huge dosage.

2. Hannah Davis

Hannah Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

LOL, and here I thought my brother could get out there at times with how frustrated he gets with his laptop or Internet connection. The wrose he has done is bang on the enter key. He never smashed the actual computer in frustration. But then I am a fine one to talk there have been times when I have wanted to throw my laptop out the nearest window. Of course I never did it but I have gotten frustrated enough. I can also relate to the frustration playing a game unfortunately this is also common human behavior that I think many people have witnessed along the way.

3. John Donovan

Registered

Heh, nice to hear he still has a bit of self control. I, myself, kinda get easily mad so I'll bang my mouse like a mad man until my wife screams at me. :)

4. Pat Baker

Pat Baker Supreme Member
    Registered

That is funny the way that lady beat her laptop. There have been times when I thought about it but would never harm my computer. It can really cause you to want to throw it out of the window at times.

5. John Donovan

Registered

Yeah, electronics can be really annoying whenever they don't do what you want. Sometimes I get angry even if they don't do EXACTLY what I want, how I want it. Printers are the worst offenders here, they are horrid pieces of work, and I wonder how, in the year 2015, they still haven't managed to make a reliable printer. Maybe it's just a marketing stunt for them to make more money. :)

6. Von Jones

Von Jones Supreme Member
    Registered

I think 'going postal' is an understatement with those office videos. That last one the guy came back with what a coat rack? Hilarious!

Could it be that the employees have begged over and over for upgrades and never got them and that's why they destroyed their equipment? I would be afraid of getting fired.

It just makes me wonder...

7. John Donovan

Registered

Sometimes, people just snap, as I'm sure everyone is aware. You might have a bad day, and the printer being broken is a simple catalyst, which makes you go nuts. That's why I usually take care not to judge people by their reaction, as you never know what kind of day people had.

8. Von Jones

Von Jones Supreme Member
    Registered

Yeah John D. I'm like that too. I've seen people blow up because of differences alone where I was employed. I myself walked off the job once because I was so angry. It's funny now when I think about it but I did get my point across.

I used to work as a secretary to a counseling center for employees of different companies. Company policies mandated employees who were displaying unacceptable behaviors to prevent incidents or that has actually happened like that in the videos.

9. Allison Schuck

Allison Schuck Veteran Member
    Registered

I have never seen anyone display bad temper like that. Wow, it shocks me.

10. Lucy Brown

Lucy Brown Veteran Member
    Registered

LOL...I must admit that I have sometimes imagined doing a few of those things to my very old computer...:D