I Think Puzzles Are Entertainment, So

Discussion in 'Movies & Entertainment' started by Denise Evans, May 23, 2016.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I do meet folks when I'm walking, just to chit chat with though. Not running into the ones that are probably looking for people to do some walking with or hang out doing something. I'll keep going though because the town is a retirement city (small, about 6000 last I checked).

I don't want to do anything I am "scheduled" for because to be honest, there are days I just don't function well. I don't want to "have to" do anything right now. I think once I'm here another 6 months maybe (a full year) maybe I will start feeling really part-of. I struggled so hard since 2006 Diane, I think I was traumatized. I am tough, at least I put on that "mask" but when I was talking about panic attacks, and night terrors, there was some reasons those things began to happen to me.

I am safe now, in my own place, a beautiful area, weather is moderate. I know I'll meet more people. I do like the idea of going to the library because I love books so much. That's about a 5 mile round-trip walk and I could sit, rest, and read for an hour or so, then walk home:) Thanks for the idea:) I also have some more "social" things with my church, but I don't tend to get thick with anyone, not ready for that I guess. And no, not with my neighbors. Something goes wrong and then I still have to live next door to them, lol! I know that's not a christian attitude, but I do yack a little with everyone here, join in a birthday party, that sort of thing:)

For those that don't know, this is a senior apartment complex that sits right near the Senior Center. I don't care for the Center, but in our building, we have a nice huge sort-or rec room, although no gym darn it. Most people here wouldn't use one anyway, but the office staff throw birthday parties and some folks here spend everyday down there. Practically the only place they go (some can't get out much, no car etc.) Anyway, it's a lovely place and I have one of the neatest locations for my apartment. Third floor, gives me a view of trees on one side and blue sky the other, and overlooks the courtyard which is really nice.

2. Denise Evans

Registered

Here's the puzzle I put together today, while I was doing laundry:) Made me have the munchies, especially for those chocolate drinks whatever they are, lol;)

yummy.PNG

3. Denise Evans

Registered

Food puzzles are becoming my faves today!! LOL, I think I'm hungry;)
    fun shopping.PNG