Hugs For Chrissy

Discussion in 'Comments on Forum' started by Mari North, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Mari North

Mari North Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm not sure where I should have put this, so I'll start a new thread. @Chrissy Page, I am so very sorry to hear of the pain you've been through, and I'm sure continue to feel. :( Words... well, finding the right words is simply impossible sometimes, so I'm coming by to bestow a hug and to let you know that you are in my thoughts, and I have said a prayer for you.

I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things here, but first things first, and this is what I needed to do first.

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Oh Mari! Seeing you pop up put tears in my eyes....thank you! I've missed you.

3. Mari North

Registered

I've missed you, too. Didn't mean to bring those tears, though! See, I'm still as naughty as ever. :p Figured someone has to keep you people out of trouble, might as well be me. :D

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  4. Chrissy Cross

Registered

They were happy tears and my mood has brightened. Now I can stop my doom and gloom posts. :)

I've been a Debbie Downer but I'm just glad members put up with it.

You have no choice now but to stay. :)

5. Mari North

Registered

HELP! Someone help me! @Chrissy Page is holding me hostage here... someone rescue me! :D

Now, about what you call doom and gloom posts... no need to stop them until you're ready to stop them... writing is very cathartic, and I for one, will be glad to listen to Chrissy.... *OR* Debbie.

6. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Have you read some of the negative posts? Lol. I had a lot of anger in me, still do to a degree but it's getting better. I'll never forgive or forget but I don't want the anger eating at me.

Ok, I have to go out and get some food. Hope you tell us what you've been up to.

7. Mari North

Registered

Negative posts?! No, I haven't... but you can bet I'll go searching for them now. ;) But... well no, I can't even imagine that here, so I'll be lost until I find them. I understand the not forgetting part totally. I still bring things up that happened 40 years ago. People absolutely hate it :confused: but I have a memory like an elephant.

8. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

Hugs all around. I've missed you, too, @Mari North, and it's good to see you back here. @Chrissy Page I'm glad you're feeling somewhat back to your old (oops) self. I knew you weren't feeling well when you called Pickles your dog, instead of by name. I hope you're feeling less overwhelmed, and are also feeling better physically. I know for me the two are always intertwined.

9. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Thanks Diane, much better physically. Just starting to mourn my mom and realize she's really gone.

I'll just be sitting here and out of the blue her image will appear in my mind and I start crying, I can't believe that I'll never see her again. That's where I'm at now....the knowing I'll never see her again and it's hard to accept.

My husband died 12 years ago and I can accept that I'll never see him again, that doesn't cause me pain anymore.

Still wish he was here but it's different. Everything takes time.

10. Mari North

Registered

I missed being here, too, @Diane Lane . I often wondered how you were doing with the fibro and hoping you had it under control. With choosing to get some college class work in, and then turning into my busy time of year for my job, everything started to get away from me fast. Now I'm trying to pop in when I have short breaks and get my housework and other things done after dinner... it's working, so no complaints. :)

11. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I see what the problem is @Mari North in managing your time.....HOUSEWORK. Forget it! :)

12. Mari North

Registered

:D:p:) Let ya'll be witnesses to the fact that Chrissy has agreed to clean my house so that I can play online and get some extra work done. (Ooooh, talk about spin! hehe) For the record, I agree... that has to be the most annoying waste of time on the planet!

13. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Haha, never said I would do it. This last month I really didn't do much and except for maybe another layer of dust, it doesn't look too different. It won't pass the white glove test but I don't think it ever would. Day after I dust it already looks that I didn't.

I think it should be a conspiracy theory that needs investigating. Dust is coming from nowhere or maybe the government?