How Old Are You?

Discussion in 'Not Sure Where it Goes' started by Ken N Louis, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

I went to the site and got the stats, but of course I haven't a clue as to how to post it. WAaaaaaaaa!!!!

I was born December 4th., 1951, so I know I'm 64 years, and 6 days.

Chrissy, Lara, anyone have any pull with Santa? I could use a new brain, and while I'm asking, can it come with tech support?

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

You can take screenshots, Ina....are you on your ipad?

Or you can copy and paste too. Sometimes it's a little tricky with your finger on the iPad but I think I just copied mine and pasted it on the forum.

3. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

Here ya go Ina...

Birth date: 4 Dec 1951
    Today's date: 10 Dec 2015
    You are 23382 days old.

Which is 3340 weeks and 2 days.

That's 64 years and 6 days, including 16 leap days,
    or 64 years, 0 weeks and 6 days.

In other words, that's 768.19 months.
    Therefore, you are 64.02 years old.

You were born on a Tuesday, your last birthday was a Friday
    and your next one will be on a Sunday.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  4. Ina I. Wonder

Registered

Uh, how do you copy and paste? I have learned how to take a screen shot, and with a photo app I'm able to crop and post, but they are still big pictures. I'm use to big old computers with windows and word processors, and I still don't quite get the iPad. Know of any good youtube videos that might help me?

5. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I've posted screenshots on here that I've cropped, Ina...don't think they were too big but I've posted so many pics now I can't remember which were screenshots and which were "save image".

Ina I. Wonder likes this.
  6. Chrissy Cross

Registered

@Ina I. Wonder Here is one that is easy.....it is a little tricky at first and sometimes later too but it works.

7. Ina I. Wonder

Registered

Thank you Holly, I sometimes wish I had a tech genie in my pocket. It seems like I'm having to learn so many different things all at once. Then I realize it has been almost a year that I've been on my own, so why aren't I picking up on things quicker? The basics of cumputers are so different with all the touch apps now. Even the Dell XPS18 is like looking at a different type of computer world.

Holly Saunders likes this.
  8. Ina I. Wonder

Registered

Thank you Chrissy, I'll probablly watch it several times, maybe It will start to make sense me after awhile.

Uh, where do you find the 'save images' function? Hopefully your video will give me the instruction I need.

Unless I give myself another black eye with a big old lump on my head, I think I should be able to assimilate some of it.

image.jpeg

9. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Ina, press down real hard on the pic you want saved to your camera roll and a pop up says "save image" or "copy"

Touch save image and that pic will go to your camera roll and you don't have to crop it.

How did you get that black eye??

10. Ina I. Wonder

Registered

It was in early September, so it was still hot, and I was trying to get things put up outside before I left on my trip. I got over heated, and when I went into the air conditioned house, my BP dropped, and so did I, after hitting the corner of my coffee table. I think I was out for at least 15 minutes.

You should have seen the looks I recieved from other people, even a couple of mean looking men offered to go beat up whoever hit me. I don't know how many people realy belived me.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
    Ike Willis and Chrissy Cross like this.
  11. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Please be more careful! I'm very conscious of the fact that I live alone and if anything happens, nobody there to help. So, I do things more cautiously .....not saying I haven't ever fallen..I have a few years ago and had a bruise on my upper thigh the size of a tennis ball. And a golf ball size lump or hematoma under the skin. I was just taking my garbage out to the side of the house....the pavement was wet, my flip flops were old and lost the traction on the bottom and I went flying!

12. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

OMG Ina :eek: that's a whacking great bruise...you could have lost your eye...jeez, you have to take things a little easier ..and be careful about going from hot to cold and vice versa...it can be really dangerous!!

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015