How Many Meals In A Day?

Discussion in 'Food & Drinks' started by Corie Henson, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

Eating in this part of the world is big deal, really, Filipinos love to eat. In whatever occasion there may be, there would always be food. Even in sad events like funerals, for sure there will be a feast.

We normally eat 3 square meals a day but it is common to have a mid-afternoon snack. For laborers whose work is physical, there's a mid-morning snack for them. So that totals to 5 eatings a day for most and at least 3 meals for the rest.

2. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

usually only one full meal per day. Sometimes a full breakfast too but usually not. We have a Greek yogurt almost every day and other food at various times. Your way is a lot more normal and the way I always ate until recent years.

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

We usually have one main meal and smaller snack-sized meals other than that. Usually the main meal will be about early to mid-afternoon, and that way it keeps us satisfied for the rest of the day.
    With the hot weather, we often just have watermelon for dinner, or other cool fruit or melons.
    Morning is coffee and a light snack such as a banana, protein bar, or maybe even a sandwich. Some days, Bobby wants a whole breakfast, and then he will make bacon, eggs, toast and hashbrowns for his breakfast on those days.

4. Brittany Houser

Brittany Houser Veteran Member
    Registered

I rarely want a big meal, but I like to graze all day. I usually grab something protein-y, like cheese and a piece of meat for breakfast, as I'm going out the door. I'll have yogurt or something for lunch, and whatever I have time to catch for supper, with lots of crackers and nuts between meals. Sometimes, when I'm off work, and can stay up late, I'll fix myself a full breakfast, eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, coffee and hashbrowns, at one in the morning. That's my favorite time to have breakfast! :D

5. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

:oops:We eat 2 big meals a day breakfast and dinner. We snack all day long and try to eat healthy. We top it off with coconut oil. It's something we just learned that virgin & organic coconut oil is very good for your health and great for cooking too!