Hopi Prophecy Of Chemtrails Maybe?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

There are some interesting articles about the Hopi Indians and their prophecies. Some of them seem to be pretty easy to identify, iron rivers could be train tracks, metal ropes in the sky sounds like powerlines to me, and one of the most interesting ones concerned what they call "cobwebs in the sky" which will appear in the last days.
    If that is not chemtrails, I don't know what else it could be !
    If you look online for Hopi Prophecy, there are a lot of different view points about what everything is and when it might happen; so I didn't want to choose just one interpretation of the whole thing.
    However, here is a short one that describes the cobwebs in th sky part. One wonders how many of the other prophecies will turn out to be right, too ?
    The ones that have already happened seem to be right on the money, such as railroads, wagon trains, long horn cows, and several others.
    One intriguing prophecy says that there will be an abode in the sky and it will come crashing down to earth. I wondered if the international Space Station might be going to crash ? It kind of fits that prophetic image.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2013/jfh511-3.htm

Joe Riley likes this.
  2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I can't find an original source for the Hopi Prophesies, @Yvonne Smith. Most of the stuff I read was after the fact
    And I also read that the cobwebs in the sky could mean telephone wires.

These are kind of like Nostradamus and can be interpreted many ways and could be made to fit anything, especially after the fact.

I was bored so I ventured down the rabbit hole. Waiting for someone to come out and give me an estimate on something regarding the house and the window is til noon.

Yvonne Smith likes this.