Hillary Makes History!

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Cody Fousnaugh, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Hillary for jail not president

Janice Martin and Ike Willis like this.
  2. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I have 'bout decided that Trump ran just to assure that Hillary got elected. He and the Clinton's are thick as thieves. If he seriously wanted to be elected, I don't think he would be doing some of the stupid things he does. He is too smart a man for that.

Denise Evans likes this.
  3. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

She is a living example of what it is to be "above the law". How it's all working, I don't know, but the things I have studied into about Barack Obama are as shocking, more so, because he actually was elected to the Presidency of the United States of America. I'm especially discouraged at us, the American people, for allowing these things to go on. I don't know how things will go, but I don't see any hope "in the world", my faith is in Jesus' return. Some people don't believe that, which I may be wrong about him coming back as the bible says. But that is where my ultimate hope lies for humanity.

Cody Fousnaugh likes this.
  4. Denise Evans

Registered

I so hope you are wrong Shirley, but I don't think I'd be surprised at almost anything happening. That's why I can't put my faith in the things of this world. I know where it's headed eventually. I don't know the timing of the end, but it's coming. After (as I mentioned above) the US electing someone like O'bama, that's why I wouldn't be surprised. I think there will be a lot of surprised people though.

If Trump turns out to be a liar like the rest, then at least he'll be remembered as the person that woke up a lot of "sleeping Americans", and also, he's given hope back to many who've been sickened at the way our country has deteriorated.

5. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

I wonder how far the Clintons and Obama would have got in politics if George Soros and a few other foreign supporters were out of the picture.

6. Denise Evans

Registered

I believe because of the moral-decline in this country has caused people to elect immoral, crooked people into Washington DC. I'm no perfect christian, and a lot of people don't even believe in God-made morality. There is a "new" man-made morality today and it's been growing stronger right before our eyes, in our time on Earth. Anything goes, that's the "new" morality, whatever we "think" is ok, is.

I think we all know the church has screwed up, so gradually, people stop believing in church, and or change the "church" even the bible into what they "think" it should be. I think all of the above is why we are in the condition we are today. I truly believe, that Hillary knows that nothing she does is going to stop people from voting for her. I think she has a black heart and sorry to sound like a religious nut (but maybe I am) but all the stories I've seen about "selling your soul to the devil" is what I see in her.

I "think" that Donald Trump has a good heart, I really think, let's just say, he has higher moral standards than she does. That's a reason I will vote for him over her. I think he genuinely cares about people. Maybe I am totally wrong, God knows I have been before. I don't want our country "ever" to be run by the church, so don't think I am for that. I think it should be FOR the "people" ALL the people, not a "dictatorship", and that's what it feels like to me. When the government starts making decisions for us, without us knowing a thing about it, and all we can get is either "lies" from media, or lies by omission, and hearing the lie that they want to protect us from panic. Or who decides what we get to hear/know, and what we don't get to hear.

Ike Willis likes this.
  7. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

One thing all American's have to/must remember, most legislation passed by the President has to go thru the Senate and Congress first. And, the President does necessarily make the decisions about the word "War" or "attack"...........he gets recommendations from his Joint Chief of Staff first.

Way to many people believe in "Campaign" talk way to much. Just like in any other elected office, candidates will say they will do a number of things, but this is primarily "Campaign" talk to get votes. What really happens, when put into a certain Office, can be somewhat-to-very different than what is told on the Campaign trail.

Denise Evans likes this.
  8. Denise Evans

Registered

I know this is true cody, the only thing I have to say though, is Donald Trump is no politician, he doesn't "play" by their rules. That's another plus for me, another reason to vote for him. He wants to win, yes, and his supporters want him to, many have the same reasons I do. He is a man of the people, he's really one of us. I think that politicians are a different species, or that's what some have morphed into, what you see and hear isn't what you get.

I believe Donald is so real, that's exactly what is scaring the puppet gallery.

Ike Willis likes this.