Hidden Object Games Anyone?

Discussion in 'Movies & Entertainment' started by Denise Evans, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I love these games, and my favorite, I've played about once, a year for the last 3. Some folks will play to progress to harder levels. I haven't tried that, yet;) This particular game has the most beautiful artwork, so I wanted to share it with anyone interested. It's called The Philosopher's Stone, and it's maybe considered for intermediate knowledge of hidden, object games. The puzzles can be VERY puzzling, but if you play these, you also know you can skip them;)

So here are the pics, hope they show up well. These are just a teeny piece of the beautiful scenes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Von Jones

Von Jones Supreme Member
    Registered

I play hidden object games not so much now but occasionally my grandson will ask me to play a few with him. There was an online game site called pogo.com it's changed names now and I am a member.

Denise Evans likes this.
  3. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

I Used to play HO games a lot once upon a time, I just don't get the time these days tbh, but when I do I enjoy them...but I usually just play the hour demo, the good ones have become so expensive to buy for the full game, and once I've played them a couple of times I'm bored with them, so I don't buy them any more..

Von Jones and Denise Evans like this.
  4. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

I've been playing a H/O game called Awakening for over two years now. I'm on level 42, and the game changes pictures and directions all the time. Best of all it is a free game from Big Fish. My hubby got me stuck on them. We would bring up H/O games on my laptop right in our king sized bed and play for hours together.

Von Jones and Denise Evans like this.
  5. Denise Evans

Registered

I still play Texas Holdem at pogo, and I didn't know the name had changed. Must be very recently:) I go in spurts on "game playing" but I opened up this game yesterday and remember how much fun it was, and so I'm going for it again, lol!! I have a lot of games, and The Parables I love! The have what they calle FROGS, which are fragmented objects you piece together to become a useful item somewhere in the game;)

6. Denise Evans

Registered

They can be fun for sure. Also, my sis told me that if you keep playing them, the Bigfish games, they do change as you move up levels. I need to check that out. I have a ton of games I've only played once, LOL!

@Holly Saunders, I always find my games on sale, and I get my collectors editions half price, always. Never payed 19.99 for a game. I understand my stuff not being everyone's cup-of-tea;)

7. Matt Connor

Matt Connor Veteran Member
    Registered

I have played the free hidden object games on pogo not any others though.