He's Still Got It (heh-heh)

Discussion in 'Make Me Laugh' started by Allie Seay, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Allie Seay

Allie Seay Veteran Member
    Registered

And I'll bet his wife does, too.:)

[​IMG]

2. Mal Campbell

Mal Campbell Supreme Member
    Registered

This actually reminds me of something my husband would do!! Of course, it would then require payback. ;) I think it's so important to keep fun and humor in your relationships. Even though my son is 25, we're always doing things like that to each other. Life is too serious to be taken seriously.

Allie Seay likes this.
  3. Allie Seay

Registered

Yeah! Ken and I are always pulling things on one another, too. He's really good at creeping up on me, but he's had lots of practice. I'm more the verbal zinger type, but every now and then I get away with a rubber snake or some other creepy thing in the feed barrel. Real snakeskins in places you wouldn't want to find them are pretty good also. And life really IS too serious to be taken seriously. I wonder how it got that way.:)

4. Pat Baker

Pat Baker Supreme Member
    Registered

I have never been a prank person. It does seem like fun at tmes. My problems some people just don't know when to stop.

Allie Seay likes this.
  5. Allie Seay

Registered

You're right, Pat. Some people don't know when to stop pranking. Just like some people don't know when to stop tickling. It's hard to beg for mercy when you've laughed to the point of hyperventilation.