Hershey's Best Brownies

Discussion in 'Food & Drinks' started by Diane Lane, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

I usually just make brownies from a mix, since I love the Duncan Hines Chewy Fudgy Brownies, but I don't have a mix here at the house, and I'm really craving brownies. I looked around for a recipe calling for cocoa, and found this. It sounds like a good one, and I'm not even sure if I'll bother with the frosting, although that sounds pretty yummy right now, too.

https://www.hersheys.com/recipes/en-us/recipes/brownies-bars/98/hersheys-best-brownies

Attached Files:

Sheldon Scott likes this.
  2. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

Darn it, Diane, you're making me hungry.

Diane Lane likes this.
  3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

:oops:Thanks for the recipe for brownies! It's simple with a few ingredients too. I love chewy brownies with lots of nuts. Brownies that are cake like just doesn't do it for me. I usually get Betty Crocker's .89 sale brownies and bake up a batch & add nuts to it. I like the chewy consistency of Betty Crocker's brownie mix and all you have to do is add water!

Diane Lane likes this.
  4. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

My mother likes the cakey brownies, but the rest of us have always loved the rich chewy fudgy ones. I haven't made these yet, so I don't know which they are, but I'm hoping for the chewy fudgy ones. I am thinking I might cut this recipe in half, which I don't normally do, but I don't need as much food here these days, and a whole batch might be too tempting. ;)