Have Fun With This One

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

That 's what happened to Charlie. He got on the M.T.A. and they raised the fare before he reached his destination. He had no more money, and he never got off. No, he never returned. His fate is still unlearned.:D (Kingston trio).

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

And here it is.......

Ike Willis likes this.
  4. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

:D:D:D

5. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

:oops:Local news in Hawaii on Oahu has nothing about this news at all. How interesting that 47 trains went missing. Guess no one was on the trains when it went missing? How odd that this type of thing would happen. Where can they be? Why steal 47 trains in the first place? This is a big mystery and I wonder why no one else has picked up on it? I'll keep watching the local news about this mystery of 47 trains missing from Canadian Rail!

6. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Actually, there is only ONE train missing, @Krissttina Isobe, and it doesn't say if it was a passenger train or a freight train; but it would be a pretty safe guess that it was just a freight train. If the train had been carrying a lot of passengers, then it would have been important news.
    I am not saying that it isn't important news; but for whatever reason, it was barely reported here, and the report that Martin Alonzo posted is about the only account that we have in the news. Therefore, it is not likely that you would have heard about it at all if even local people in Canada didn't hear about it.

7. Brittany Houser

Brittany Houser Veteran Member
    Registered

Too funny Ike! I hadn't thought about that weird song in many years! I loved it when I was young!
    "...Did he ever return, no he never returned and his fate is still unknown (poor old Charley), he could ride forever 'neath the streets of Boston. He's the man who never returned!"

Ike Willis and Yvonne Smith like this.