Haiti Right Now

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Martin Alonzo, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I think I'd hate to be on the same island as Haiti.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

We still here a little about Haiti here in the countryside of the DR. I have Haitian friends and workers here they all say it is bad in Haiti and glad to be here in the D.R. The UN along with all the so called people that went to Haiti to help brought nothing but problems. The Clintons stole the worlds donations after the earthquake and then stole their gold. They also kidnap children for sex trade. It has been taken advantage by the money people. Right now news is quiet.

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I am glad to see you checking in, @Martin Alonzo ; with everything we have been hearing about what is happening in Haiti, I was afraid that it was affecting the DR, too.
    I would think that people from Haiti would be trying to get into the DR for safety, and get away from the terrorist gangs. Take care and stay safe !

Don Alaska likes this.
  4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The Haitians have been here for years and tolerated with little problems than the Earth quake and followed by the hurricane thousands of Haitians came into the country. Some caused problems like killing Dominicans and the police and military would do a big round up and send the back. Most have no documentation and enter illegally. The Americans are starting to understand this problem.

Ken Anderson and Yvonne Smith like this.