Gotham

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Ken Anderson, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I cut the cable years ago, and depend on what I can get through Roku for movies and television series.
    As far as television series go, I like to binge-watch at least one season at a time, preferably more. I didn’t think that I would like Gotham, since I haven’t been a big fan of the Batman movies but, in the absence of anything else that caught my eye, I started watching it yesterday, and I must say that it’s very good.

The series begins with James Gordon as a young detective, and Bruce Wayne as a child. His parents are killed in the first episode. The story tells the origins of several Batman characters, including the Penguin, Riddler, and Catwoman. Although I haven’t gotten there yet, it also is supposed to include the Joker, Poison Ivy, Scarecrow, Hugo Strange, Two-Face, and Mr. Freeze.

Those of you who have television have probably already watched it, or decided not to. Otherwise, it’s on Netflix.

2. Pat Baker

Pat Baker Supreme Member
    Registered

I have not watched the series yet. I do like Batman but this series seemed a little dark to me the few times I have seen a minute or two of the series. My grandson likes the series so I do get to see a minute or two now and then. I may try it out when I have nothing else to look at.