Go Canadian Truckers!

Discussion in 'Protests & Riots' started by Denise Evans, Jan 29, 2022.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't see a thread on this so I'll make one. I am so proud of Canada's Truckers, I so pray that Canada's leadership will listen-up, and hope Americans will join hands and started doing something to make all our voices heard. NO MORE MANDATES, WE WANT ALL OUR FREEDOMS BACK!!

2. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

3. Denise Evans

Registered

thanks for this Al, of course the "fake" media would naturally try to make it all look bad ;) I love the hockey-stick holding the Maple Leaf ;) Trudeau is falling right in with biden and the rest of the puppets that are against America, and Canada, and "for" filling their own pockets.

John West and Don Alaska like this.
  4. Denise Evans

Registered

I wonder what (probably one of my stupid questions) why the donations at "go fund me" are being held up?? I want to donate, but want to make sure it actually gets to the Truckers, not some greedy gut liberal

5. Denise Evans

Registered

I don't think this one got shared, but it's a goodie @Al, and I'm adding some text in case that's why it wasn't posted. The guy spells out "all" he could gather on exactly what this Truckers Convoy/protest happening in Canada right now, is about, and their rules too!! Great video Al!!

And BTW! 85% of these truckers are vaccinated, but their protest is for all Canadians right to choose. I think it's rather ironic that we have the right to choose abortion, but Big Brother is trying to take away our right to choose a vaccine or not.

wYH8c.caa.mp4

Ed Wilson likes this.
  6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Yeah, I've been following that. I was surprised to find so many Canadians willing to stand up for human rights. The crowds of people lining the roads and streets are interesting, too.

7. Denise Evans

Registered

I wasn't surprised one way or the other, but I think "being surprised" is their mainstream media is as corrupt as ours. You don't hear how many are "against" tyranny. What is so upsetting are those working men and women can't get back across the borders (if I heard that part right) to their homes, and/or, they can't get into the US to delivers products we need. And, I can't say how willing I'd be to stand out in those freezing temps, but I'd like to believe I'd do it for my country, and cheer them on!!

8. Denise Evans

Registered

John West, Don Alaska and Al Amoling like this.
  9. Denise Evans

Registered

Wow, Live, this crowd in Ottawa mean business, evidently Trudeau has left town, LOL!!

10. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

I saw an article that Trudeau is in the US? what a wimp

Don Alaska and Denise Evans like this.
  11. Denise Evans

Registered

what, joining biden in his "mole-hole" no doubt :mad: Anyone with any courage at all would speak to the people of Canada, so Trudeau is just another biden, and I hope the good people of America will do that same as the patriots of Canada are doing.

12. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I am now reading and seeing pictures of even more trucker convoys, and some in other countries, like the Netherlands. The American truckers are planning a convoy that starts in California and goes to Washington DC. Whether they will have trucks all the way from one end of the country to the other is hard to guess, but it will definitely be a long procession, and will be joined by millions of “regular Americans” in their cars and pickup trucks as it goes through each area.

If the trucker convoys continue, it is possible that we could see even more food and supply shortages, so it is a good idea to stock up on some storable items just in case, if you have not already done it.

Don Alaska likes this.
  13. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Trudeau is not like Biden. Trudeau knows fully what he is doing to his nation; Biden doesn't know where he is or what office he occupies most of the time. Our country is being run by whoever is "behind the curtain".

14. Denise Evans

Registered

I agree that he is pretty far gone and I expect anytime for him to start crying, or just hit the floor. The people "propping" him up need to go to jail for elder-abuse, but we'll see if we get to see some justice done for the wrongs of this administration. Maybe even some justice done "at the very top" of the traitors list. I know, that's a pretty big IF and a MAYBE :(

15. Susan Paynter

Susan Paynter Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

GO Canadian Truckers!!

Really,

Fighting for a cause is one thing but misusing the situation, is another.

"The staff and volunteers at an Ottawa homeless shelter say they were harassed by members of the truck convoy protesters on Saturday, January 29 who were demanding meals from the shelter’s soup kitchen.

The Shepherds of Good Hope homeless shelter took to social media to share their experience with some of the demonstrators who descended on the nation’s capital to protest Justin Trudeau and his government’s imposition of COVID-19 vaccine mandates."

John Gwen likes this.