Girl Fatally Shoots Boyfriend In Youtube Stunt Gone Wrong

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Cody Fousnaugh, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

The story:

He was trying to become famous. Tonight, his face is all over the place, but not for the reason he wanted.

A 22 year old man is dead after his family says he instructed his girlfriend to shoot him, in what they say was a YouTube stunt gone wrong.

"He wanted to have so many babies. I remember him telling me."

22 year old Pedro Ruiz wanted a big family in his home in Halstad, Minnesota.

"They were in love. They loved each other. It was just a prank gone wrong. It shouldn't of happened like this. It shouldn't have happened at all." Pedro's aunt Claudia Ruiz says her nephew's girlfriend, Monalisa Perez is the mother of their first child. She also is 7 months pregnant with their second kid on the way.

They were trying to achieve YouTube fame. To rack up views, subscribers and notoriety, they tried amping up their pranks.

"He had told me about an idea. I said, don't do it, don't do it. Why are you going to use a gun? Why? Because, we want more viewers." Ruiz's aunt says he gave a 50 caliber handgun to his girlfriend and insisted she shoot it at a book Pedro was holding, thinking it would stop the bullet. They even said they tested it already.

"I don't know why they thought the book was supposed to stop the bullet," said Ruiz.

Now his pregnant 20 year old girlfriend is behind bars, charged with reckless discharge of a firearm. "The fact that she has got to live with this for the rest of her life, that alone, is a charge to me," Ruiz said.

Their unborn baby, is a boy.

"We're going to name it Pedro, I want my name to carry on."

Baby Pedro to be born in the coming months, tomorrow Perez makes her first court appearance.

2. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

If you play stupid dangerous games some times you pay a big price

Sheldon Scott likes this.
  3. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

gonna have to explain this to me like im a 4 year old

4. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

Good God you can't register for stupidity can you...?...a Prank with a GUN FGS..... !!!!!!

Sheldon Scott likes this.
  5. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Unfortunately, some young people want to be noticed so much, this is the stuff the will try and obviously fail doing.
    This whole thing will effect the entire family for life. One very stupid thing!