Game Chat

Discussion in 'Games & Riddles' started by Louise Williams, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Louise Miller

Louise Miller Supreme Member
    Registered

Sorry im late folks ,but seeing my horse won the race ,i totally went on a buying binge,!!! Bought me my dream car and dreamed i was able to go anywhere i wanted to when i went to bed and ended up in Switzerland where my father was from, i had a great time!!!!,,
    Sooo now i just decided to come here and be with my cyber friends, always a laugh or two and a lot of fun games here to play,, so lets get ready to P A R T Y , Hope miss Shirley shows up and hope Mr, Brenner shows up,,
    and now im ready to play a few games , then off to do some grocery shopping, will be back later after that too, heres a pic of my Beautiful Trophy ,, 1st.gif

Kate Ellery and John Brunner like this.
  2. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

Let’s party
    IMG_3736.gif

Louise Miller likes this.
  3. Kate Ellery

Registered

4. Louise Miller

Registered

2b2f5a7d690af3c0b8fcd028d57dad9e.jpg Nobody is here yet? Did you bring your favorite Jellys > Kate?

5. Kate Ellery

Registered

Ya mean jam Louise ?.. that stuff ya spread in toast IMG_2576.jpeg

6. Louise Miller

Registered

Yes ,, Kate, i meant to say Jams. lol

7. Kate Ellery

Registered

Well I’ve only made tomato chutney lately ….no jam Louise but my apricot jam I made this year turned out more like a paste than jam ..I’ve been making jam let’s think …..Mmmmm 50 years …..and I’ve never had jam turn out like paste….its still delicious but thick in texture ….many I know who make jam said their jams were tasteless this year due to a very odd season
    being summer of course ….it was chilly during summer /fruit crops were poor and the apricots had no taste picked right off the tree and eaten ….

8. Kate Ellery

Registered

Hey @Steve North I didn’t want to clutter the( I’m ..game) so I thought I’d ask on this thread
    You mentioned getting your tractor out in preparation to do your garden , do you service your machinery ? Change oils / pump tyres ect ect yourself ….DH serviced our car yesterday in preparation for traveling to Queensland in about a weeks time

It’s a considerable saving by doing it yourself , he uses nothing but the best oils and filters but that was his trade but not cars ..
    he worked in huge machinery that’s used in mining , we visited a town in Western Aust ( where he worked when young )
    We was traveling at the time after selling our home in Adelaide and our car we had then …….looked like a matchbox car along side of the machinery that was on display at a open air museum he had actually worked on repaired

9. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Hey, ol' buddy, can you spare a dime for your dearest friend to buy a new coat?

[​IMG]

10. Steve North

Steve North Supreme Member
    Registered

Kate .......... NO, I don't do much maintenance on any of my items.. We have here in our village a chap that works very cheap and he does all of my work.. He knows what he is doing and besides I like encouraging retired people that still want to do something.. He is over 80 and still helping out by working small jobs.. He doesn't need the money but it keeps him busy..

11. Louise Miller

Registered

Now Miss Shirley darlin' ! You certainly do not need a new coat this early!!,,
    its Summer time now,!!!
    Wait til Sept, or October when you will be needing some cash for a new Coat,,
    now when is your birthday, again?

12. Kate Ellery

Registered

Saying Hooo..roo game players …….for time being ……but don’t worry I’ll be back …..but not till Mid to late July , I’m heading off to warmer country next week ( Queensland ) for 2. Months .

My iPad needs replacing cause it keeps freezing …and my phone gives me headache cause it’s to small to play games / post
    and I don’t want to go to the city to get a new one before going away

So be good

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  13. Steve North

Steve North Supreme Member
    Registered

WOAH !!!!... Does that mean you will be gone till late July ???
    Definitely withdraw symptoms here.... However, you will be drastically missed for sure..
    Personally I'm glad you are going to be away on a trip.. Our son lives in Brisbane..
    Whatever you and hubby do,..... TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES...

14. Louise Miller

Registered

Kate, hope you and hubby have a save and good time for those 2 months,,
    Sorry late getting here today,,, hubby and i helped out at the dog shelter, for these last 2 special days,,
    The Animal Shelter had young school kids come to visit the animals and have a good time, Im not use to having young kids around , yelling and screaming and playing, so was pretty different for me,
    but was glad to come home to a peaceful house those 2 days,!!, lol.... hillbilly girl.jpg Whew!! what a day!!

Kate Ellery likes this.
  15. Kate Ellery

Registered

Yep,Steve we are going early next week …don’t expect to be home till approx July 17th and I can’t post on here or anywhere
    unless I either take my iPad into a Apple Store to find out why it’s freezing / the screen turning blue like I’ve highlighted text to copy paste and…….. I’m not even touching the screen let alone trying to copy paste anything ….
    My phone is too small and fiddly to use for playing games on forum .

We have a good 4 days travel to get to our destination where we will be staying for 4 days prior to taking care of 2 cats for 35 days ….then we are going to a very popular destination near Noosa for 2 weeks ( that’s 200 km above… Brisbane Steve ) where we’ve never been before ..that home is on a golf course in a quiet area that an extra 2 weeks if my iPad get fixed or I buy another outta frustration ….I will post photos of our travels as I know our game playing buddies like seeing a bit of Aussie land