Game Chat

Discussion in 'Games & Riddles' started by Louise Williams, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

He a determined old ...opps young man, the daughter has already chatted him ....our neighbour has threatened him if she sees him on the roof servicing our air con ....the physio has chatted him about drinking more water .,he hardly ever drinks water more like a coffee when he’s thirsty ..yep I’ll pass it on @Shirley Martin ya know what he’s gonna say ....oh well just another women nagging me .,nah it’s ADVISING ........NOT NAGGING :D:):D:)

Yvonne Smith and Shirley Martin like this.
  2. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

But, Kate, coffee is just flavo(u)red water. I count my coffee as water in my daily intake.

Yvonne Smith and Kate Ellery like this.
  3. Kate Ellery

Registered

I Honestly believe our hobby of ballroom dancing has allot to do with his strength in his legs as well as the walking we do on a regular basis @Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith and Shirley Martin like this.
  4. Kate Ellery

Registered

I caught the train into the city to see Ron yesterday and will do the same today ,there is a tram ( in the city ) to catch to the hospital after you either walk up a steep ramp or use the escalators at the train station ..but I walked to and from the hospital
    I walked 7.2 km yesterday according to my watch so it makes a huge difference to stay fit as we age

Shirley Martin likes this.
  5. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

@Yvonne Smith. Please remove coward reference from your earlier post. I have removed original.

6. Shirley Martin

Registered

Kate, I don't know how far that is in miles but it sounds like a long way. You go, Girl! :D

7. Kate Ellery

Registered

Just under 4.1/2 miles @Shirley Martin I’m just leaving to catch the train into city it’s only 5 stops out of city where I’m ..it’s almost 11.30 am I’d better shake a leg as us Aussie say :):D

8. Shirley Martin

Registered

9. Steve North

Steve North Supreme Member
    Registered

That's very good news Kate.. glad he is fighting to get well fast... A good attitude is important which he has..

As far as deleting a post, I don't think I am able to do it.. if so, please tell me how to do it..
    Bottom line, I did apologise and that is all I can do for now..
    If the post was deleted, so be it... That's OK... Delete whatever you want...

10. Steve North

Registered

Actually, I tried to delete one of my posts from a few days ago just to see if it is possible, and there is NO way I can do that..
    Please tell me how to do it..
    if I can't, then why was I asked to do something I can't do... Delete the post !!!

11. Kate Ellery

Registered

@Steve North if you ask @Yvonne Smith she will do it for you in a flash ,I don’t remember just how long we’ve got to delete a post cause it changed some time ago

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  12. Steve North

Registered

Kate... I was asked to delete one of the posts that I posted..... There is NO way I can do that..
    It must be done by one of the moderators on here.... Only they can do that..
    The delete button like the edit button disappear after a while...

Now, how is Ron doing ??? I am glad he is tough and willing to advance rapidly... good sign.... however.... Sometimes going too fast could push things in the wrong way.. It is major surgery and it will take time to heal...
    He knows his body and hopefully he won't over do it.....
    Having the operation in the front must be something new as I had both of mine on the side..
    By the way, you do know I also had both shoulders replaced as well.. Yes, I has 4 replacements...

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
  13. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I thought that Craig was going to delete the posts that you wanted gone, since he is a greeter/moderator and can delete or edit posts for people once it is past the regular allowed time.
    I will be happy to delete your post, @Steve North , and I am always happy to help out with any edits or deletions that you might need.

Okay, I read back through the posts, and it looks to me like Craig has deleted the posts that he wanted deleted already. I can see that he has deleted several of your posts, Steve, and he asked me to delete my explanation post, which referenced yours, and I have done that, too.

Craig Wilson likes this.
  14. Kate Ellery

Registered

Steve Ron’s up and moving......very well in fact , he has a good positive outlook .

There was talk yesterday less than 24 after his surgery of sending him back to the hospital where we live ..,well 20 km from home ..so we will see what tomorrow ( Monday ) brings , at present I’m still
    in the city till I know what’s happening I’ll keep you up to date

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  15. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

Good news Kate. Time you got home and back into some housework. Now this is also tongue in cheek so dont take offense. You gals should know my wicked sense of humor by now.