Game Chat

Discussion in 'Games & Riddles' started by Louise Williams, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Louise Miller

Louise Miller Supreme Member
    Registered

What kind did you get? show us a pic if you can, see ya tomorrow..

2. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

@Kate Ellery , I'll save you from that dirty, rotten scammer! How much bail money do you need? :D

3. Shirley Martin

Registered

Steve, I'm looking forward to seeing your new car. I know what you mean about all the extras. That's a good reason for me to keep my Honda. I know what to do with most of them. :)

4. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

I owe the big bad tax man .,,@Shirley Martin so who knows it’s most prob in the millions. ....just for MY BAIL ...
    FC468ABD-D5D8-4E04-9587-E5684D822A4E.gif

5. Steve North

Steve North Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, I got my car today..... I am having trouble driving it as I have no idea what some of the options are..
    When I arrived home I drove into my driveway and a female voice spoke to me telling me I was not driving on a paved road... C'mon now, that's too much.. As I was driving on the highway, I approached a slow truck and the car automatically slowed down on its own.. When I was in a passing lane, it beeped telling me I was not in my proper lane.. Cameras in front, side, and back guiding me.. I don't need guidance..... Beeps when I back-up to a wall or drive too close to a wall.. 2 sunroofs and one opens.. Climate control for front and back with separate controls..

I can go on and on but I still can't use all the options till I read the owners manual..
    The colour is pearl white with a black inside..
    I will take pictures of the car and post them as soon as I can.. Hopefully tomorrow....

6. Kate Ellery

Registered

Yep ........but you can turn some of the beeps off .,when you learn what they all do ...it beeps if you stray out of your lane ..if your to close to another car.

The street gutter in front of our home is a bit steepish and ours beeps every time we drive out our home driveway ........and you can answer the phone from the steering wheel .

to be honest I wouldn’t have driven ours more than 500 km ( I’m happy to let hubby drive ) so I don’t even know what all the buttons do YET .....Ours has done just over 8.000 km after buying in on 20/2/2020
    we’ve run up km fast due to the fact we don’t live in the city / suburbs ..we about 165 km from city

If we’d been able to go to Queensland we would have put up a good 5.000 km real fast ...travelling up and back.
    We are really happy with ours good on fuel / comfort / roomy for a med SUV

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
  7. Steve North

Registered

Eventually when I know what is what, I will be able to turn off some of the beeps..
    I don't have a cell phone so the phone option is useless to me.. I miss having a phone in the car like I had in my Chevrolet which was OnStar.. It was wonderful, but I simply have to live without something like that..
    I have NO idea how economical on gas (petrol) this car is.. There are 3 different ways to drive it which are:... Normal, Eco Drive, and Sport... I use the Sport as it has a bit more power.. I don't know if it makes a big difference in consumption or not..
    Anyway. with time and driving, I will get the hang of things.. I will be reading the owners manual very carefully to learn what I can.. Hopefully I can remember everything....

8. Shirley Martin

Registered

:DIf all else fails, read the instructions. Good advice for any man. :D

Kate Ellery and Louise Miller like this.
  9. Kate Ellery

Registered

8C7C37F2-DFDC-4F2C-9504-5DCBD42DDAD9.gif

10. Steve North

Registered

Believe it or not, I have been reading the owners manual and I found out several things I didn't know...
    That doesn't mean I know how everything works, but as long as I can know some things, that's OK for now...
    Another problem is the car is so quiet, I sometimes ask myself if the motor is on or not..

I will try to take a few pictures of the car tomorrow...…. weather permitting..

11. Kate Ellery

Registered

Ron has driven our car for most of its 8.000 km however he still puts his hand on the side of the steering wheel to
    “Take the keys out “ .,Dah no keys needed to start car as long as you have them in your bag or pocket
    he can’t get out of the habit of not taking the keys out of ignition ..

12. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

You all missed my birthday. I am devastated but will forgive you:rolleyes: I think.

13. Steve North

Registered

No keys is another thing I am finding very strange...
    I wonder how that will work in the heart of our winters...
    Another one is the automatic opening and closing of the tailgate...You don't have to touch it at all..

14. Steve North

Registered

I have photos of the car but I can't seem to post them on here..
    for some reason, they won't transfer to the "upload a File".. I tried everything but to no success..
    Can someone please tell me how to do it..
    I have the pictures in a file on my "pictures" which is an icon on my desktop..
    When I click on the picture, it only gets bigger and it won't go to the upload file..
    When I right click, nothing happens..

15. Louise Miller

Louise Miller Supreme Member
    Registered

Maybe the picture is too big? just a guess..