Fumigating Trump Out Of The White House, What Might This Mean?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Terry Coywin

Terry Coywin Veteran Member
    Registered

Looking at that map, Yvonne, Fox has really missed the reality of the situation. Not all those red states shown will vote red, I can assure you.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  2. Terry Coywin

Terry Coywin Veteran Member
    Registered

It will depend on how rapidly and accurately these "by mail ballots" are tallied, Peter. If it turns out that Biden wins, so be it. I cannot see why the Supreme Court would be called upon unless there is a glaring case of fraud.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Might I add a little something to the mix?
    It isn’t the D. Trump campaign who has hired 600 lawyers in case Biden wins but the exact opposite. The Biden / DNC campaign for a Democrat Presidency has hired 600 legal eagles just to contest a Trump win. It seems, that although it is the Democratic party who is forcing through the “mail in” ballot, they are so afraid of voter fraud that if D. Trump gets the nod they are prepared to take it to the courts.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  4. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

2000 Redux

5. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

6. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Oh, it’s a given that D. Trump’s campaign has a counter to what Biden’t campaign started months ago but again, you’re citing Politico and NyMag which are at best, rags and highly opinionated.
    Now, did you really think that D. Trump was just going to sit around and wait for the other shoe to drop? Pelosi’ s mail in ballot thing was the first shoe. What’s next?

Here. Right from Trump. No outside opinions. Just Trump.
    https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/09/trump-beautiful-transition-rally-cheat-virginia.html

But let’s go back Pete. You still have yet to answer my question directed to you which was more or less the same question you directed at everyone else.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2020
  7. Peter Renfro

Registered

Personally, I think Biden will win in a landslide. My belief is that the nation is sick of this guys hypocrisy, and total lack of decorum.
    I may be wrong, and if I am I will continue to call out what I don't like.
    "except if they cheat" "the only way we're going to lose is if there is mischief and it will have to be on a big scale". I can promise right now that he will contest no matter the results,close, no contest openly honest or crooked. Who will make that determination? Trump? Sorry there are no words that could possibly come out of this guys mouth that I would believe. Aren't you tired of his total lack of class truthfulness and his buffoonery? Are you going to sit there and maintain the trump is not a liar of the highest order?

Last edited: Oct 4, 2020
  8. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Aren’t you tired of backing someone who is obviously too mentally incompetent to hold ANY position especially the Presidency of the United States or does absolute ignorance appeal to you?
    Do you really believe that someone who has done zero, zilch, nada, nothing for the American people as a whole for 47 years will suddenly become a superman president for 4 years?
    Aren’t you tired of real racists like Biden and Harris force feeding your ego to the extent that you’ll believe anything they say merely because they hate D. Trump just like you? Of course you aren’t.

Now, about the lies. My dear Peter Renfro, I do most humbly submit to you sir that you have cited more prevarications in the defense of your party in the brief time you’ve been on this forum than D. Trump has in the nearly 4 years he’s been in office. Matter of fact, I cannot remember ANY lies the President has said during his entire tenure as President.
    Now, if you mean by “lies”, his tendency to say, “everyone thinks that” or “everyone loves that” or even “they all love it”, okay. Those could be construed as lies but I do not think anything of it just the same as I do not think anything of it when Alpo says that all dogs love Alpo.

Al Amoling likes this.
  9. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

Peter, not that long ago I thought much as you do. However, I'm able to consider new sources of information and incorporate them into my worldview. I don't expect to stop learning while I'm alive. I won't offer any advice. You wouldn't take it. I'd just like this forum to remain civil. We can all help with that.

10. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I think we have been seeing enough indication of voter fraud, and voting machines being used that can change votes. In many of those disputed areas, only the Trump-Biden vote was changed, leaving a disproportionate amount of republicans elected ; making it even more apparent that the Trump votes were supposed to be much higher.
    It looks like we are going to be taking a while to contest all of the voter fraud, but I do believe that once it is done, it will show that Trump has won the election by a landslide.
    If that turns out to be wrong, then we will accept the outcome and plan for the next election. We should have more people in Congress, and that will help, even if we get a liberal president in office.
    My prediction is that in 2024, Donald Trump Jr. will run, and he will be the next president.

Turning your question around @Peter Renfro :
    if it should turn out that Biden actually won through voter fraud, are you going to be glad that the cheating was uncovered, even if it means a second term for Trump; or will you think that Biden should have won, even if he had to cheat to do it ?

11. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

When talking/asking about Biden cheating to win, what was all of the talk about Trump cheating to win his Presidential election?

12. Peter Renfro

Registered

I welcome all investigations of fraud. I posted a link where fraud can be reported.
    Biden will win, as there was no wide spread fraud.
    So far Trump has proven none of his allegations.
    If it is PROVEN that Biden vote is fraudulent then of course he should not be president.
    Will you admit that you are wrong when lack of fraud is proven and Biden is certified.
    Will you stop saying the election was stolen, will you admit that the will of the people was upheld?
    Or will you continue throwing out unsubstantiated claims about the election?

13. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

BOOM: Sidney Powell will "Release the Kraken"!

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  14. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Coincidence ? What is the likelihood that the US Naval Institute would just happen to put out a tweet referencing the kraken on the same day as Sydney Powell makes reference to the same thing ? This is a screenshot that I took from Twitter this morning .

EAAA895D-FB8A-4F6E-B96F-34445F16BCA4.jpeg

15. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020