For The Most Part, We Need More Females In Charge!

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Psychology' started by Joy Martin, Oct 30, 2023.

1. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Yep, I find this so true and it took a LONG LIFE to get it!!!! I am not a man hater, to the contrary I was too much of a boy crazy sexual female....I've met some Gentle Understanding Males, not ENOUGH, and it all started at birth with controlling father. And I married a man just like him in SO MANY ways. I've heard this one from many women.

World governments, look at the HUGE MESS the world is in.....

So let's see what men are good for. Starting and doing Wars. Destroying lives and families.

Speed in Autos with so many deaths the result of their Wild Speed...my ex had a horride LEAD FOOT. These 4 dead female students in Malibu recently, a classic case of Road and Speed Rage.

They know it all, and will do all they can to expound on subjects.

Giant Egos and I've run across a few Giant Narcissistic Personalities.

It's said that Jesus was a male jew but that I don't buy all that, don't know how much I buy.

I'm thankful for the 3 younger men in my apt bldg who help me when I ask them...they see as their grandma...

There is more but I'll stop for now.... I've been wanting to express this STUFF and I'm unloading here first....

2. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Sorry, but there are just as many females with egos, narcissistic personalities, and general dumb-assery. (Nancy Pelosi, anyone?)

3. Joy Martin

Registered

In General, there is a huge imbalance.... If you want to get down to names, I have a good strong ego but a soft side to go with it. I view all the females here with strong egos....

Last edited: Oct 30, 2023
  4. Beth Gallagher

Registered

I gave up fighting the Battle of the Sexes back in the 70s. In my opinion, any job should go to the most qualified, whether male or female. No one deserves favoritism simply based on a chromosome.

5. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

6. Joy Martin

Registered

What YOU say and what is done, are day and night --- it's a man's world, controlled by them.... I'm not posting about the Battle of the Sexes, but of the corruption of the male world

Just like the EV flop that is happening, they are comparing it to the Edsel flop which was brought on by Ford for his son....Flop flop flop....so will t he EV's be, for the so called environmental men.....people don't want the EV's......

Last edited: Oct 30, 2023
    Marie Mallery likes this.
  7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The United States began its decline on August 18, 1920.

8. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

:):):):)

Marie Mallery likes this.
  9. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I used to think what we needed was a woman president. If there were a fight/war it would be horrible and over fast, no dinky dankin around. and then Hillary Clinton came on the scene:confused:
    I know Jesus was a Jewish man. He lived at home till in his thirties and his mother thought he was God.

10. Beth Gallagher

Registered

11. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

There were no women onboard Navy ships when I was in during Vietnam Era and there were no women in various occupations like there are today. The Navy had to rebuild every ship in the Navy Fleets to accommodate women and there are great men and women in any of the military services as enlistees and officers. We have met some retire women officers that were in the Navy and Air Force.

Now, there are men who really dislike the fact of women now doing jobs that, at one time, men were only doing. As for me and my wife, we both love it. There are those that still think "it's a man's world", but it definitely isn't.

And, it's very true how women can be as much, if not more sometimes, of a problem than men.

Nancy Hart likes this.
  12. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Joy sometimes females can be pretty vicious too, power corrupts both male and female,.
    Look at what this female leader did to her people,

Winnies Mandelas tire necklaces,

13. Joy Martin

Registered

Govt is the breeding GROUNDS for all corruption!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

How could anyone laugh about the torturous death of Hussain. she is one blood thirsty piece of bad work, Imo. Not defending Hussain just saying she is no better, Imo. Plus have you seen the list of Clintons enemies who mysteriously died? I stopped looking at about 400.

15. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The few women I've worked with how stated a preference overwhelmingly wanted a male boss, but I've worked for a$$holez of both sexes.

There's a thread here somewhere about the number of wars throughout history that were started by female monarchs.

Don Alaska likes this.