For Some, Everything Seems to Be a Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Sarah Price, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I absolutely believe that there is a conspiracy that has brought about many of the mass shootings that we've seen over the past seven years. I don't believe that they didn't occur. Just what that conspiracy is, I won't pretend to know because that's what makes it a conspiracy - it's a secret.

I believe that there are conspiracies all around us, which is not at all the same thing as saying that I believe all of the conspiracy theories that are all around us.

I could be wrong, but I believe that most people will agree that we'd be naive to believe everything the government tells us, and polls have shown that most people believe the mainstream media is biased, and don't trust them to tell us the truth. I think most people would also agree that the power of our government grew immensely through the September 11 attacks and that the gun-banning lobby has benefited greatly over mass shootings.

Given that the motivation is clear, and we know that we can't trust anyone to tell us the truth, is it any wonder that there are conspiracy theories?

People want things to make sense. That is a part of the human condition. So if the official stories don't make sense, it's only natural that people will look for something else that makes sense to them. Some of them may well be truth, while a great many others are really out there.

@Chrissy Page, you say that you can't believe people who have agendas? Well, the United Nations not only has agendas, but they are numbered, they are in printed form, and they are being implemented throughout the world. These are very real conspiracies because, while the agendas surely exist, they are being implemented secretly and in the guise of something else, such as economic development.

When most people in the United States hear of Agenda 21, for example, they are trained to think of it as a conspiracy theory. Yet, while it is indeed a conspiracy, it's not a theory. I believe that is the agenda behind our phony war on terror overseas, the harmful immigration policies in many parts of the world, the gun banning campaign, and overall attack on civil liberties here and elsewhere.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
    Chris Ladewig likes this.
  2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

@Ken Anderson , I only looked here because you tagged me and I had a long reply ready to post but changed my mind and deleted it. It's best if I avoid this board. Since there are 2 sides to these things, it's pointless for me to continue because it will just go on and on.