Fenbendazol Cancer

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Martin Alonzo, Mar 6, 2024.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

There seems to be a connection between cancer and parasite as some of the parasite drugs are working. There is information in medical studies showing that ivermectin and fenbendazol are showing success.
    Invermectin cancer
    Ivermectin, a potential anticancer drug derived from an antiparasitic drug
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7505114/
    breast cancer
    Cancer of the digestive system
    Cancer of the urinary system
    hematological cancer
    prostate cancer
    Cancer of the reproductive system
    Brain glioma
    Cancer of the respiratory system
    Melanoma
    cancer stem cells
    Reversal of tumor resistance to multiple drugs
    apoptosis
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10054244/
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7505114/
    https://www.mdpi.com/2039-4403/13/1/30
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5835698/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2687140/
    STUDIES: Fenbendazole (parasite medicine) kills Cancer, warts, etc.
    Saturday, November 11, 2023 22:42
    facebook sharing buttontwitter sharing buttonpinterest sharing
    Armed with Knowledge
    REPOST: FENBENDAZOLE and CANCER – at least 12 Anti-Cancer mechanisms of action. Not approved by FDA. Cheap. Safe. Kills aggressive cancers. Why no Clinical Trials? Nine research papers reviewed READ MORE…. Papers and Articles Reviewed:
    2023 Jun – Movahedi et al – Repurposing anti-parasite benzimidazole drugs as selective anti-cancer chemotherapeutics
    2023 Apr – Chi-Son Chang et al – Anti-cancer effect of fenbendazole-incorporated PLGA nanoparticles in ovarian cancer
    2023 Mar – Semkova et al – Redox-mediated Anticancer Activity of Anti-parasitic Drug Fenbendazole in Triple-negative Breast Cancer Cells
    2023 Mar – Haebeen Jung et al – Differential cytotoxic effects of fenbendazole on mouse lymphoma EL-4 cells and spleen cells
    2022 Sep – Deokbae Park et al – Anti-cancer effects of fenbendazole on 5-fluorouracil-resistant colorectal cancer cells
    2022 Jan – Li-wen Ren et al – Benzimidazoles induce concurrent apoptosis and pyroptosis of human glioblastoma cells via arresting cell cycle
    2020 Aug – Deok-Soo Son et al – The Antitumor Potentials of Benzimidazole Anthelmintics as Repurposing Drugs
    2020 Jun – Yong Han et al – Involvement of reactive oxygen species in the anti-cancer activity of fenbendazole, a benzimidazole anthelmintic (leukemia)
    2018 Aug – Dogra et al – Fenbendazole acts as a moderate microtubule destabilizing agent and causes cancer cell death by modulating multiple cellular pathways
    The post STUDIES: Fenbendazole (parasite medicine) kills Cancer, warts, etc. appeared first on Vaccine Liberation Army.
    Source: https://vaccineliberationarmy.com/r...ole-parasite-medicine-kills-cancer-warts-etc/

Marie Mallery likes this.
  2. Martin Alonzo

Registered

My personal experience with 1% liquid ivermectin for veterinarian use. I am an 81 year old male in good health slight over weight and having balance problems if I move to fast. Now I took the ivermectin and put a few drops in my navel before going to sleep at night. First night slept through the night not even getting up to pee. Notice the next day having four bowl movements normally one or two. Next night a few drops in the navel next morning woke clear mind no balance problem and feeling great still with four bowl movements. That night same process few drops in navel and the next day noticed my spare tire around my waist had almost disappeared checked my weight and lost ten pounds had not changed my eating habits. Mind still sharp and clear. Next two day did the same thing and then took a three day brake. Repeated same process and quite. Interesting experience. A few days ago my daughter woke up with upset stomach and a fever 101 no appetite as the day went on it went to 102 I told her as she was already lying down try a few drops within two hours her fever went back to normal and she was up eating. My wife used the same process and after the first day diarrhea and seen white worms. This is not a recombination just my experience.

Marie Mallery and John Brunner like this.
  3. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

What do you think the mechanism is?

4. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

They had the anti cancer mechanisms on youtube but I did not copy. Wonder if they are still up or removed.
    Libs screamed against using it for covid. Horse Paste!!!
    Uhmmmmm, it has been used for more than 50 years on humans and the people of mid Africa had minimal problems with covid because they used ivermectrin for parasitic infections regularly.

John Brunner likes this.
  5. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Some of the NIH studies explain how it is working and it also stops cancer stem cells so that mean it will not travel to other parts of the body. Years ago it was crazy to question the all mighty medical system. Now they have information written up in their own studies which they refuse to look at.

6. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Mary Stetler likes this.
  7. Mary Stetler

Registered

But it is dog WORM medicine.
    EEEEWWWWW.....:rolleyes:

8. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Where would you get the real Ivermectin? SO many scams now They say many of us have parasites and don't even know it, plus after worming dogs, we wouldn't want to reinfect them, lol. attempted humor.

9. Mary Stetler

Registered

We used to get it at Fleet Farm. It is for drenching sheep etc.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  10. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Thanks Mary, I'll check it out.

11. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  12. Jenna Parnellson

Jenna Parnellson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered