Family Tree Search

Discussion in 'Family & Relationships' started by Hal Pollner, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm glad I'm not linked to any of them. There's nothing great nor grand about them 'mostly'
    The great and the good lies mainly with the working class, without them - the UK and the gentry would not have progressed/survived
    Salt of the earth are we - not 'them'

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

I am still trying to absorb what I found out yesterday on Ancestry about my bloodline. Did the test 2 years go, and am suppose to be related to many of others. I only use free version. I can't sit as long as need be to search out so many others. Got alert from Ancestry, so went to site. I could not believe what I was seeing.
    I told Mark, your not going to believe this. This had to be an error .There was just no way. I contacted a relative, and she asked a few questions. I went back to look and really looked. First of all, AI played a part in finding the information. Second, my ancestors came from the same area as this person, and was after all it was many many years ago.
    So from a fathers side on one end, and I am guessing from my mothers side, way back when ,two people got together and down the line it dribbled... and after 31 years, I find out I am related to my now deceased father in law ! I gotta tell you this shook me up , regardless of how small a percentage it may be.

Hoot Crawford likes this.