Fake Pandemic?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Here in Alabama, Mama Kay (the governor, Kay Ivey) announced yesterday that the mask thing is still on until after the election. She stated that she wants people to feel safe in order to vote so I guess that’s a good call.

Otherwise in the news this morning, the Influenza season is starting and with that our local disease control folks are finally springing up with a little honesty for a change. They are saying that even if someone catches the flu and is hospitalized, it will still be listed as Covid-19 until it is proven otherwise.
    I fear that once the number is added to the covid-19 list, it will never be taken off no matter how much proof they have stating otherwise.

2. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

We never shut down the world for the flu which is worst than covid.
    ScreenShot_20201001190805.png

3. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
  4. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Prof from CDC that no extra people have died in the US so the covid virus either does no exist or it has cured all other types of death.
    [​IMG]

C19SurvRate.jpg

TOTAL U.S. DEATHS [ALL CAUSES]: 2017 Total Deaths US: 2,813,503 (234,000/month) https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/products/databriefs/db328.htm
    2018 Total Deaths US: 2,839,205 (237,000/month)
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/products/databriefs/db355.htm
    2019 Total Deaths US: 2,855,000 (238,000/month)
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/provisional-tables.htm
    2020 Total Deaths US (jan - week 9/26): 2,130,000 (236,000/month)
    https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Weekly-Counts-of-Deaths-by-State-and-Select-Causes/muzy-jte6 2,130,000 + (236,000/month x 3) [Oct, Nov, Dec] = 2,838,000 [assumption based on monthly avg]
    2020: 2,838,000 [3-month assumption insert]
    2019: 2,855,000
    2018: 2,839,000
    2017: 2,814,000

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  5. Martin Alonzo

Registered

The virus that has cured heart attacks and car accidents now has concurred the flu The World Heath Organization just put out a graft showing the deaths from the flu in 2020 It show that flu world wide had ended in week 15 but the US ended a week earlier. Never in history has the flu been eradicated it normally dies down in week 22, ScreenShot_20201018153003.png ScreenShot_20201018154613.png ScreenShot_20201018154744.png summer months but does not disappear completely as seen in these grafts from the WHO showing the world, US and last year. Is it magic or politics world wide?

Ken Anderson likes this.
  6. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm certain there are discrepancies in reporting, but I can't comprehend a world-wide hoax.

7. Martin Alonzo

Registered

The people doing this is not one country but the people who run all these countries. {elites]

John Brunner likes this.
  8. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I agree.'

There may be domestic participants in each contry, but it is not of domestic origin.

9. Martin Alonzo

Registered

10. Beth Gallagher

Registered

But in order to perpetuate such a massive hoax would require participation by the medical community, scientists, etc. I'm not buying what you're selling.

Nancy Hart likes this.
  11. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I don't know about elsewhere but in the United States, we've incentivized Coronavirus and COVID-19 diagnoses by encouraging them, making it easy to make such a diagnosis even without evidence, and by monetizing it, so that there is a profit in a positive coronavirus test and a COVID-19 diagnosis, with no penalties for misdiagnoses. Plenty of people in the medical community have spoke out, but they are not reported in the mainstream media, not quoted in news articles, and are banned from social media. While conspiracy theories interest me, I don't buy into the majority of them, but I do believe that there is a widespread conspiracy to exaggerate the prevalence of the Wutan Coronavirus and the dangers of COVID-19.

Yvonne Smith and Terry Coywin like this.
  12. Beth Gallagher

Registered

I can believe that numbers would be padded if there were financial incentives. I just don't believe the virus is a hoax.

13. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Neither do I. There is a virus, the virus can lead to a disease, and the disease can lead to death. I have no doubt of that. I just don't see any reason to believe that it's any more dangerous or contagious than any of the several other viruses that we've contended with throughout the history of mankind. I believe that the virus was created or manipulated in the lab in Wuhan, the same lab that Dr. Fauci has been funneling US tax money to, and which he has personally visited prior to this outbreak. I don't know whether it was intended as a biological weapon or whether they were conducting legitimate research, perhaps even a cure for the common cold (which is a coronavirus), and it mutated. I suspect that it wasn't intended to have been released where and when it was released, but these are just suppositions that make sense out of the available information.

14. Martin Alonzo

Registered

@Beth Gallagher Do you believe in science if you do than the charts I put in are from the one the medical and media says is the gold standard [WHO]. The figures are from them I did not dream them up either you believe them or not. The doctor get incentive to mark deaths as covid death and hospital get extra money for having covid patents. There is more and more independent doctors all around the world saying it is not what they are telling you.

15. Beth Gallagher

Registered

Well, right off I find two questionable sources in your rationale, Martin... the media, and WHO. :D I believe your inadvertent typo in the first post kind of sums it up...

Graft, as understood in American English, is a form of political corruption, being the unscrupulous use of a politician's authority for personal gain. Similarly, political graft occurs when funds intended for public projects are intentionally misdirected in order to maximize the benefits to private interests.

Terry Coywin likes this.