Elon Musk

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ed Wilson, Apr 12, 2022.

1. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I thought Musk's issue with Twitter was censorship. I'd expect him to leave it pretty much open to all, but what do I know. I've never used Twitter and I don't plan to start.

2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

What he said was that nobody would be censored unless there was a violation of law, and no bans would be permanent. We'll see how it goes.

Faye Fox and Yvonne Smith like this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I don’t think that Musk plans on censoring opinions, regardless of whether they are liberal or conservative. In order for truth to be determined, both sides of an issue have to come out and be discussed and maybe documented.
    He said that he wants to get rid of the spam bots, and I am totally in agreement with that. I have seen some of the posts that show bunches of supposed people all posting the exact same words at almost the same time; so you know it is some kind of co-ordinated bot attack.
    He said that he will verify humans, regardless of political leanings, which I think is good, too.

They are already talking about the Biden administration trying to block whatever Twitter does next. The thing is that they didn’t want to make rules before because they wanted to protect the social media, so now they would have to try and make it work for just Twitter and not Facebook and the others, which will make it a lot harder to enforce any new restrictions.

I am looking forward to seeing how this goes , and hoping that the changes are good ones.

4. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

5. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

That was my purpose for having an account...I guess they didn't;t like what I did so sysowndwd me in Feb.

Don Alaska and Faye Fox like this.
  6. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

.. or is this a carefully orchestrated ploy to install him as the patriotic fuhrer who will then betray us?

Elon.jpg

The above is ultra strange.

Tell me what you think.

Last edited: May 1, 2022
  7. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Gag.BS probably

8. Dwight Ward

Registered

Please expand on that. What, specifically, do you think is bs?

9. Hedi Mitchell

Registered

That He or anyone would want to be emperor so called Martains . Forgive me , did not realize
    which thread I was on.

10. Yvonne Smith

This is actually true, @Hedi Mitchell . The scientist in question was Werner Von Braun and he also wrote science fiction books, and this book was written in around 1949, before we had our first space flights, which Von Braun was in charge of.
    Even though he was supposed to be a Nazi atheist, he asked for Psalms 19:1 to be put on his tombstone, (The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.) which at least implies that he had some kind of a belief in God before he died.

11. Hedi Mitchell

Registered

;) umm, ok.. like said.. was in wrong thread

12. Yvonne Smith

Another puzzling book/books are the ones written back in the 1890’s about the Trump family, implying that they are time travelers to some people.
    Ingersoll Lockwood wrote about someone called “Little Baron Trump” who lived in Trump Castle, and had many fanciful adventures. The third book was one called “The Last President”, which could also be some kind of reference to President Trump.
    (I think we probably have a thread here in the conspiracy section about Donald Trump and time travel.)

So, the book by Werner Von Braun seems to foretell some unlikely future , just like the Trump books do. It is either an amazing coincidence, or there are some really important things that we do not know about this world.

Supposedly, Von Braun also warned us about space based weapons, possible bases on the moon or elsewhere, and that the government would claim a fake alien invasion in order to control people. I have read about this before, and this article explains some of it and has a video of the person that he said these things to before he died.

https://coercioncode.com/2018/08/13...rorism-iran-and-coming-hoaxed-alien-invasion/

13. Dwight Ward

Registered

Max Igan (Crowhouse) has been reinstated on Twitter. Hmmm. A good sign. We'll see how it goes. Alex Jones next? Trump?

Don Alaska and Yvonne Smith like this.
  14. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I would prefer a little more left of right, as opposed to giving trolls reason to give Musk reason to dictate like the previous owners did. I have been wondering how total free speech is going to work. Peek in on the politics community on craigslist.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  15. Yvonne Smith

There are several interesting ideas floating around online about Elon Musk. While he is now being touted as someone who is trying to make a change with Twitter from a far left liberal platform, where conservative views are deleted, and conservative voices are banned, other people are pointing out that this is the same Elon Musk who was talking about integrating people’s brain with computers a few years back. Also, apparently one of his best friends for many years has been Jack Dorsey, the former CEO of Twitter.

Some people are suggesting that Musk has “flipped” and gone from being a Dark Hat to being a White Hat, and other people simply say that the real Musk has been replaced, like has been said about Putin, Biden, and quite a few other people.
    Of course, the other possibility, which Dwight mentioned in the opening post, is that Musk is still a black hat, and is setting up humanity with the 5G cell towers, and Starlink internet system.

I guess we will find out , sooner or later.
    The latest word online is that we should see some changes this month, and that we are going to go back on the gold standard. This is a good thing, and should stop the rampant inflation, and even the shortages.
    However it also seems that for us to have this drastic of a currency change, that our economy will have to totally collapse , or at least be really close to that, before we can change to a different currency.

Last edited: May 2, 2022
    Don Alaska likes this.