Elon Musk

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ed Wilson, Apr 12, 2022.

1. Julia Curtis

Julia Curtis Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Aspergers :)

2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Asperger's people seem to have high intelligence and can be very (hyper) focused, so Elon may well be an Asperger's person. I have a SIL with the symptoms although he has never been formally diagnosed.
    With all your medical issues @Julia Curtis, I am surprised you live in NB. Where did all your valve replacements take place? I just had a friend who had a valve replacement via catheter and she recovered in a couple days. Here is one link. Is that how your last one was performed? I know they do them at McGill but I don't know how many hospitals in Canada perform them. Certainly easier on the patient than the old chest-cracking method if you are suitable. Here is the link to the McGill handbook for the procedure in case you want to look.

John Brunner likes this.
  3. Julia Curtis

Registered

St.John Regional and I had an Angiogram and CTScan there last month to see is I was a candidate for the TAVI but because of past vascular vien grafting surgery I was not a candidate.My Cardiologist and GP both pushed for that but it was not to be.All my open hearts are done at StJohn Regional because it is the Heart Sciences center for my Province.I was diagnosed with Aspergers 5 years ago.My GP thought I should be tested.

John Brunner likes this.
  4. Julia Curtis

Registered

Where else would I live Mr.Alaska.I was born here.I don't understand what that means.The medical system here is no comparison to what Americans have.Out of all the Provinces New Brunswick is the absolute worst.But pulling up stakes is financially out of the question and most of Canada is the same medically speaking.

5. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Musk is one Wild fellow and I've done some reading on him but have no interest in going further.

6. Julia Curtis

Registered

I don't know a lot about him at all.

7. Julia Curtis

Registered

8. Julia Curtis

Registered

I do know that I was brought up not to judge people no matter who they were because we all come from differant backgrounds and we all have defects of some sort.Elon is not the definition of Aspergers.Perhaps research might be an option on that.

Hedi Mitchell and Yvonne Smith like this.
  9. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I didn't necessarily mean to move, but I thought if you had the opportunity it would benefit you to live closer to Montreal or Toronto. No offense meant. We here in Alaska know what it means to have medical inadequacy. I encourage anyone I know who has a serious medical condition to at least get an opinion from another source outside the state. Anchorage used to have top-notch orthopedic care, as we have so many serious accidents and trauma, i.e., plane crashes occupational tragedies, animal attacks, etc., but our soft tissue surgery and internal medicine sub-specialty record is not the best. I don't know that we have great care in any arena now since reimbursements have changed so much since the ACA was passed that is is nearly impossible to maintain a high level practice in this state, especially in the rural areas.

Please don't take offense, @Julia Curtis for none was meant and I know things operate differently in Canada.

Yvonne Smith and John Brunner like this.
  10. Julia Curtis

Registered

None taken at all.:)

Don Alaska likes this.