Electric Personality

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Ken Anderson, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I wasn't sure where to post this and briefly considered the conspiracies section because it sounds crazy, but it's real.

Throughout my life, I have been unable to wear watches because they would quit working within a week or two, sometimes less. I can carry a pocket watch without trouble but if I put a watch on my wrist, it will die.

When cassette music tapes were the craze, I quit buying them because they would play only two or three times, and quit working. Floppy disks, and even the 3.5" HD disks, also didn't last me very long if I handled them often. Often, when I saved anything to a disk, I'd only find that it was unreadable when I wanted to retrieve it later.

For some reason, I don't have trouble with DVDs.

However, even with external disk drives, I don't have any luck. I have purchased several of them over the years and the data is never there when I go to look for it later.

Interestingly, I went through a regimen of radiation therapy for cancer, and I mentioned to the radiation tech that I felt uneasy standing in front of a microwave, and now I was going to be radiated five days a week for several months. She asked me if I had trouble with watches too, and told me that she had heard from other people could physically feel the effects of a microwave if standing in front of it, and that they all had trouble with watches too.

Ruth Belena likes this.
  2. Pat Baker

Pat Baker Supreme Member
    Registered

So the radiation is still in your body and cause static for the computer devices and kills watches. That is interestting. Where you told before you had the treatment that there maybe some type of residual traces of radiation that may affect mechanical devices?

3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Oh no, that was occurring long before I ever got cancer. I have never been able to wear watches.