Egyptians In The Grand Canyon?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ivan Tea Sanderzon, Mar 13, 2024.

1. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Ivan Tea Sanderzon Well-Known Member
    Registered

I have read quite a bit about this and I believe G. E. Kincaid was a real person under contract to the Smithsonian, despite them claiming to have never heard of him.

The Smithsonian is infamous for "losing" things sent to them, or denying things were ever sent to them at all.

I think it very likely the Egyptians did come to North America and for whatever reason, this has been covered up by our government. Why has that area of the canyon been marked off limits and why do helicopters patrol the skies above that section?

Jacob Petersheim likes this.
  2. Celia Jenkins

Celia Jenkins Well-Known Member
    Registered

There is a lot of evidence that America was visited by people from various countries long before the supposed discovery by Columbus. The descendants of Queen Cleopatra fled to America to escape the Romans. These facts are recorded, there is no mystery about it. This means that the land was known to ancient people. I don't know why the American government is so reluctant to acknowledge this. The evidence is there.

3. Jacob Petersheim

Jacob Petersheim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I'm aware of this and have always found it suspicious.

I'm not completely convinced it was Egyptians though. Perhaps another branch of a lost more global society that the Egyptians parasitized in their area after that society collapsed?

Access to attempt to date the artifacts and constructions would tell us a lot. But I suspect that more facts are available already, just kept secret along with any theories it all supports.

But I'm not a Beringian either and I think the early history of man in the Americas isn't even close to what we are spoon fed.

More and more ancient finds in recent times debunk that myth. Timelines are wildly out of whack. Megafaunal remains with obvious butchering cuts and scuffs wrapped in hides for storage in a lake, but dated to a time when Michigan "was beneath a mile of glacial ice?" Magical open corridors in the ice cap allowing migration through Alaska and Canada? Non-Asiatic remains dating to the last glacial period in far western North America?

4. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Registered

Perhaps it was the proto- Egyptians, those who actually built the Sphinx.

5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I have read about Kincaid and the Grand Canyon also, and there are other places with what looks like former buildings that have literally melted into the walls of a cliff. Some of these old buildings/remnants must be from earlier civilizations, just like the tartarian buildings are leftover from the giants who were here (and in Europe).
    There are people who say that the Grand Canyon came about fairly fast, as opposed to centuries of wearing down. I watched one video that showed what happened in Washington after Mount St. Helens blew and the flood that followed, and they said that it was similar to what they have found with the Grand Canyon.

We have other places here in America that have inscriptions in ancient languages, so finding that in the Grand Canyon from an ancient people living there seems quite possible to me.

6. Yvonne Smith

Here is an interesting picture that sort of looks like there might have been some kind of Sphinx structure in the Grand Canyon at one time. If it actually was, most of it is gone now; however, since we have no actual timeline, this could have even been built before the one in Egypt was built.
    Another picture shows several other countries where early civilizations also built similar structures, so it makes sense that there could have also been one here in America ages ago.

IMG_6174.jpeg IMG_6173.jpeg

7. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Registered

I've seen those, too. There are too many examples to ignore.

8. Celia Jenkins

Celia Jenkins Well-Known Member
    Registered

Interesting...I haven't seen that before.

9. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Could you show the ' evidence' you say exist.
    Only evidence I have seen from DNA of Native American's show Asian with other races.

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=fb66...2Vub3VzX3Blb3BsZXNfb2ZfdGhlX0FtZXJpY2Fz&ntb=1

10. Marie Mallery

Registered

It could also be from The Incas or the Aztecs who also built large sacrificial pyramid type structure's.
    So many mysteries' ,so litle time.:)

11. Yvonne Smith

My post was not about sacrificial places, it was showing the possibility of something similar to the Egyptian Sphinx having been built in the Grand Canyon at some time in ancient history, but is had degraded down to where it is not enough left to say for sure if it is natural or manmade . However, as the other pictures show, we have structures similar to the Sphinx in many parts of the world, so it seems quite possible to me that we might have also had one built in the Grand Canyon at some point in its history, especially since some of the caves down in the canyon have Egyptian hieroglyphs in the caves, suggesting that a people who used that language lived there at some point in history.

As far as i have read, neither the Incas or the Aztecs were in the Grand Canyon.

Jenna Parnellson likes this.
  12. Marie Mallery

Registered

I wasn't relating to sacrificial places, Yvonne I was just saying the structures were similar.
    I didn't see the hieroglyphs cave drawings.
    I do have a 'history' of un-intentionally high jacking threads, so I see why you'd think this.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2024
  13. Yvonne Smith

The OP in this thread was about Kincaid the archeologist and his findings of Egyptian relics in the Grand Canyon, and that it was subsequently covered up by the Smithsonian Instatute, so it was not that there were pictures posted of that, but it is the topic of the thread. That is why you didn’t see any pictures; but if you search Kincaid, Grand Canyon on youtube, there are a lot of videos about this exploration.
    Here is one short video that tells about there being some kind of an Egyptian civilization that were in the Grand Canyon at some point in time.

14. Marie Mallery

Registered

Ivan Tea Sanderzon likes this.
  15. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

All sorts of inter-continetal travel happened in history. We thought Columbus discovered America but then learned about the Norsemen. The voyage of Kon Tiki showed how it was possible to sale the Pacific in a boat that would leave no trace to show if it had been here.