Educating Myself On Viruses

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Ed Wilson, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

Since I have no medical background, I thought it would be a good idea to learn something about viruses during the pandemic since the only source I have been getting is the media. It’s giving me a different perspective as to where covid resides in relation to other viruses since it’s just one of many. The media’s version seems to incite panic which I think is what they are going for, but reading from a few medical websites is more informative and makes me think covid is manageable so I’m feeling better. Here’s one but there are others.
    https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/158179

2. John Nopales

John Nopales Well-Known Member
    Registered

3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Viruses exist and CAN be isolated and cultured. How does the psychiatrist in @John Nopales video think this was created in the first place. I didn't watch all the video, as I am familiar with Sam Bailey, and, while she does sometimes present valid information, many times she presents misinformation designed to mislead and misinform. Covid-19 was developed from a corona virus cultured from a bat in China, but, thanks to Dr. Fauci and his buddies, it was tweaked to make it more infectious to humans. The article posted by @Ed Wilson shows an image of viral particles. Culturing viruses is a very difficult process, and mice with human fetal tissue in their trachea was how it was grown in the vaccine development process, and perhaps in the final stages of development of the virus in China. Viruses cannot be grown in simple media as bacteria can, but must be grown in their "host" tissue. In the old days, we used to grow them in "mouse slurry" that was made by killing sterile mice and putting them into a sterile industrial blender. This slurry was then layered between layers on agar and inoculated with a needle that had been coated with a concentration of viral particles. It is VERY difficult to do this, and it is VERY difficult to obtain concentrates of viral particles. This is rarely done since PCR provides a much easier and faster way to identify viruses. Molecular biology is quickly moving into conventional microbiology also, so I assume Sam Bailey in 50 years will be claiming that bacteria can't be cultured because nobody does it.

By the way, the mouse slurry was used because one is never sure what tissue will support the viral replication, so the slurry provided lung, live, stomach, and other tissues in the hope that the virus would "take" in one of those tissue types. I assume, but do not know, that this virus that we are plagued with was once originally cultured in a slurry of human fetal tissue.

4. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Welllll.
    “A recipient of a grant or cooperative agreement awarded by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) with funds made available under… the Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act, agrees, as applicable to the award, to: 1) comply with existing and/or future directives and guidance from the Secretary regarding control of the spread of COVID-19; 2) in consultation and coordination with HHS, provide, commensurate with the condition of the individual, COVID-19 patient care regardless of the individual’s home jurisdiction and/or appropriate public health measures (e.g., social distancing, home isolation); and 3) assist the United States Government in the implementation and enforcement of federal orders related to quarantine and isolation.”
    This says, you have to use only the treatments or vaccines they, DHHS, say to get the MONEY. You can't use ivermectin or other less expensive or immune boosting info.
    hmmmmm....Much better odds for stock holders.

Don Alaska likes this.
  5. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Yeah, the CDC came out with a warning early in the Covid thing warning state health labs not to attempt to culture this virus. I didn't see why this warning was issued. It may be because they knew it was engineered but were not sure how deadly it was, or they may not want others to find out what the CDC knows about the virus.
    Not treating people who are sick totally goes against everything the docs are taught. I don't know why so many of them blindly accept the instructions NOT to treat their sick patients. "Trust the Vaccine" sounds like something from 1984. Perhaps Big Brother is watching the medical establishment.

6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Uh-huh. My wife asked our doctor about some of these drugs and she said she wouldn't be able to prescribe them because the clinic is federally funded, and they would not be allowed to.

7. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Apparently, Washington state is getting closer to enforcing the vaccine mandates, and putting people in quarantine camps, from a video that I watched this morning from Loren Culp, who is running for congress in that state.
    Culp is a former police chief from Washington state, and was known for his support of 2nd amendment rights, and he is against enforced masks and quarantine.
    https://www.seattletimes.com/seattl...-lives-on-goa-way-with-eyes-fixed-on-olympia/

In this video he explains the difference between state mandates, and state law; both of which are superseded by our Constitution. I am adding it , not so much for people to watch the video, but because someone might want to know where I found the information about the Washington state laws, and he references the numbers for looking them up. (It is from a live chat, so skip the first 4-5 minutes)

John Nopales likes this.
  8. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I believe that illegals and legal residents are not covered by this mandate. Scary stuff all around, and I am supposed to travel to Seattle next week.

9. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Good, I hope, that people are looking to find the truth about viruses. Internet search > the virus theory
    Also see
    "Dismantling the virus theory"
    and perhaps
    > germ theory vs terrain theory.

That's enough to produce up to thirty years of reading :) .... and information true since proven by Antoine Bechamp which the money makers rejected and do all they can to cover up.

10. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Really ?
    A "good idea" ?
    smile....
    If you learn about viruses, the truth, you may very well become anathema to most of the political , medical, educational, and societal groups.
    Very few want the truth ...

John Nopales and Ed Wilson like this.
  11. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

This is an interesting discussion by a Canadian lawyer. Of course, the fact that he is a Canadian and a lawyer is irrelevant to this discussion. I think he lives in the United States now, anyhow.

Mary Stetler and Don Alaska like this.
  12. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

While I don't think it is likely that docs put patients on respirators strictly and solely for financial gain, I know there was increased reporting of death and illness as Covid when it was not. It was not just doctors. Hospital administrators were encouraging doctors to diagnose Covid for financial gain. I have no idea if it affected treatment or outcomes, but it definitely was falsification for increased reimbursement, and I believe it only occurred in the U.S. I heard no reports of such in other countries. It made it look like Covid care was worse in the U.S. than elsewhere. Influenza cases were definitely included in Covid reporting; the CDC-approved test for Covid was shown to include influenza in the positive reports.

John Brunner likes this.
  13. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

The problem (or goal) is that when people are put into a state of fear, they don't want to let go of it. The CDC has significantly revised the COVID death count downwards (mostly to appear to be honest so they can lie to us again), and I know people who should be relieved, but instead they get angry they I am trying to make them let go of the fear.

This scenario was predictable.

Don Alaska and Mary Stetler like this.
  14. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

The flu is back as of last year. I know that because the ads on tv show with a jingle that you can get 'two for one' (covid and the year's flu) vaccines at Walgreens etc.
    Yay!
    We can still make money.

Don Alaska likes this.
  15. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I was never afraid of Covid, and I encouraged those around me to be the same. A friend who is a nurse also had a campaign against fear. I had misgivings initially when I realized it was an engineered virus, as did many in state and local health administrations, but when the initial death toll was released, I was relieved, as it was not as lethal as the flu --at least in pandemic form--and I suspect it got released before it had been perfected. That is why I thought it was an accidental release, not deliberate.

Mary Stetler and John Brunner like this.