Ebay Bidding

Discussion in 'Shopping & Sales' started by Patsy Faye, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

And, from what I understand, the Government is taxing any seller that has made over $600. Same with Amazon.
    Biden said that no one making under $400K would be affected with tax hikes but the new bill says otherwise.

2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

In all fairness, we are supposed to self-report income and pay taxes on it. But I doubt that those making $400k or higher are doing side jobs for $600.

Faye Fox and Bobby Cole like this.
  3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Wrapping up the current Ebay saga, I got notification that both my items have shipped. The Aerogarden is coming by Fedex and the spoons by USPS. So that's that. :D

4. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Atta girl! Enjoy life. Nothing is more fun that filling your cart with every item that catches your eye. I just went through this mornings Postmark cart and got it down to just two items. My offers were quickly accepted. I now have about 10 more items coming. The Fed Ex man brought my new thermal, long sleeve, zip front, crop top last evening, and it passed the workout test this morning. The sleeves are very tight and work like mild compression sleeve.

Beth Gallagher and Mary Stetler like this.