Dr. Oz Announces His Run For A Pennsylvania Congressional Senate Seat

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by John Brunner, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Isn't Oprah the one that played "God" in The Shack "movie", type-casting for sure if she did :p

2. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Well, I didn't know he was another Oprah creation. Still 10k times better than that Phil phony. I never watch any of those stupid sensationalized shows. They all make me want to vomit.

Denise Evans likes this.
  3. Denise Evans

Registered

No thanks, Trump's got my vote, if he runs. I don't know why he would, a glutton for punishment I guess. I've been with him from the beginning, and it might be the best vote I've ever cast. I used to think my "picker" was broke, but not if I can pick a winner like President Trump!

Ken Anderson likes this.
  4. Denise Evans

Registered

I don't know about better, but she started Phil out too according to that article.

5. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

You are remembering correctly...at least about his tv career.

The guy was a doctor first, so he's not a "Built from nuthin."

Denise Evans likes this.
  6. Denise Evans

Registered

perturbed baby.jpg Why wouldn't some of these dweebs step forward to run for President?? It's been proven by Biden any nut-job can hold the highest office in our country o_O Shoot, is it too late for me to run
    View attachment 50293

Last edited: Dec 2, 2021
  7. Denise Evans

Registered

I honestly don't remember much about him as I wasn't an Oprah fan, except the one thing I thought she was excellent in "The Color Purple". I remember Dr. Oz for his "neti pot" remedy, which I don't use a neti-pot, invented my own way, which works very well. No, you don't get to see a video of me performing this :D:p

8. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Phil was her therapist during the 6 weeks she spent in Amarillo, Texas while being sued by the beef industry for disparaging political "mad cow disease" remarks she made about the beef industry on her show. Unfortunately, she was vindicated which shows what money and fame can do. Dr. Phil was "hatched" as an important psychologist during this time and rewarded with a TV show thanks to Oprah.

On her show, she remarked about never eating another burger after one documented case of mad cows in England. Beef prices dropped rapidly after her show. This shows the power she had.

Bobby Cole and Denise Evans like this.
  9. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Oz did get his television start on the Oprah Winfrey show and I guess made a bunch of appearances prior to her giving him a boost to daytime TV.

One of the things that has been brought up is that a lot of people including the London Times are up in arms about the good doctor’s medical opinions.
    Now, whether those opinions were about CV-19 or about medications or about DYI vasectomies I do not know.
    In truth, without doing a whole lot of research on the guy’s qualifications, there’s talk about a lot of people’s blood being on the hands of Oprah and Oz which again, I don’t know what they’re talking and writing about.

Denise Evans and Faye Fox like this.
  10. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Oz isn't running against Trump; he's running for Senate. I'm too lazy to look and see if that's state senate or US senate, though. (And actually don't care enough to bother.)

Denise Evans and Faye Fox like this.
  11. Denise Evans

Registered

She's a smart one alright, give "evidently" the majority of people, what they want to see and hear. There lies the real problem of how the "wrong" get into power.

12. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Personally, I don't give a fat rat's ass either. Maybe he and the former Brucie with his fake vagina should run together for something.

Denise Evans likes this.
  13. Denise Evans

Registered

If I come across any of her, or Ozzie's stuff in my searches for alternative medicines, you can bet I'll skip those sites.

Are you saying a Do it Yourself vasectomy?? I am all into DIY projects but not really interested in that one, well, not just because I'm a woman, but if I had a man in my life, he wouldn't stay long knowing I came upon a DIY for that (ok, I mean when I was younger, lol)!

Faye Fox likes this.
  14. Denise Evans

Registered

Oh geez Beth! Thanks for the heads up, lol, I didn't read the OP very good did I ;)

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  15. Denise Evans

Registered

Hey Beth, you're the kind of friend I would trust! You don't let me go all day with a booger in my nose! You let me know :p

Beth Gallagher likes this.