Dog Stolen By Landlord

Discussion in 'Pets & Critters' started by Diane Lane, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

I don't read the news as much as I used to, and I rarely watch it on television, unless something major is taking place. I happened to catch this story, which just shocks me. It seems a lot of people these days have lost their minds. God help anyone who steals my pets, or the strays I feed. http://abc13.com/pets/dog-allegedly-stolen-in-landlord-dispute/1315068/

2. K E Gordon

K E Gordon Veteran Member
    Registered

I think that is part of the whole, "it takes all kinds" sorts of people. Some people it seems will stop at nothing to prove their point or to make others miserable. I hope they throw the book at the landlord in question. Sadly, there are all kinds of crazy, vindinctive people out there.

Diane Lane likes this.
  3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

Hmm, there had to be a beginning point, so until that is found everything remains to be understood. Why would anyone have a dispute with a landlord and why would the landlord steal someone else's pet and things? Too many unanswered questions yet to make a judgement.

4. Arlene Richards

Arlene Richards Veteran Member
    Registered

Well, there are many reasons why a tenant and landlord might have a dispute. There's not enough information in the story to determine what really happened.

5. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

Definitely not enough information to make a full determination of what actually occurred, but it seems these are two people or sets of people who don't mesh well, and probably should have parted prior to this happening.

6. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

I agree that this is an amusing news although I'm not happy with it. Maybe that stealing of the dog is a side effect of a dispute between the 2 parties. This reminds me of a tragic end to a dog's life when the 2 lovers quarreled. The woman asked the man to leave and the man retaliated by killing the dog. For the man knew that the woman would go crazy when she loses her beloved pet. And that's what happened, the woman lost her mind and shot the man with his gun.

Frank Sanoica likes this.