Democrats Funneling Tarp Funds Into Their Pacs

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ken Anderson, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The hacker named Guccifer released documents taken from the Clinton Foundation showing, among other things, that the Democrats funneled TARP funds into their own PACs. In related news, have you heard that Hillary Clinton, while she was Secretary of State, suggested using a drone attack to kill Julian Assange, the founder of Wikileaks, who has been given asylum in the Ecuadorian embassy. By the way, the "rape charge" that he is wanted on is a strange law in Sweden that can define consensual sex between two unmarried adults as being rape if a condom isn't used.

Chrissy Cross and Sheldon Scott like this.
  2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes, I read that about the drone attack....having someone killed doesn't phase her one bit. There have been too many suicides of people that were in her way, and you know what a skeptic I am and usually don't believe anything
    Like this but this is one that just has too many "accidental" deaths associated with her.

I don't think she would kill anyone herself but she just let's it out that someone is in her way and he then commits suicide by being shot in the back of the head. She probably doesn't even think about it anymore...it's probably like the casualties of war to her.

This is just my opinion but I usually don't jump to way out there conclusions and anybody that knows me knows that.

Ken Anderson likes this.