Buffet Breakfast

Discussion in 'Food & Drinks' started by Corie Henson, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

We had gone to the beach resort of a brief vacation last weekend. Included in the accomodation is the buffet breakfast in their restaurant by the poolside. Like any other buffet serving, the food is overflowing in variety. We had a sumptuous breakfast on that first morning of Saturday. I felt like having eaten the equivalent of 3 breakfasts already, hahahaaa.

For Sunday, another buffet breakfast that I had almost gagged with the food. I was really overwhelmed that's why I took just a few meat and a piece of bread for my first serving followed by half cup of rice and meat for the second serving. No more, that's all because I was really full.

Sheldon Scott likes this.
  2. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

When we go to Las Vegas, we always end up at some buffet restaurants for breakfast and dinner. Here in our home area, we go to a local buffet for dinner sometimes. We have learned to scale-down our eating, but still have a good meal. I love their mashed potatoes, fried chicken, baked catfish and a few other items. What gets us is that this restaurant can attract some pretty heavy-to-obese people! I think we eat a lot, until I look at their plates. "oh well" is all I think.

Corie Henson likes this.
  3. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

Maybe we were enamoured with the food since we are not used to that kind of serving - buffet has an array of food from starters to main entree to dessert plus drinks of coffee, hot cocoa, fruit juices. I wonder how I would survive if I would be having that kind of breakfast everyday, maybe I would be obese in a matter of weeks. But in fairness to the restaurant, their fine dining was really so fine because all the food were so good.

That's me and my sister with the first serving of rice... IMG_5237 cory bkfast.JPG