Budweiser Ad Will Bring a Tear to Your Eye

Discussion in 'Pets & Critters' started by Yvonne Smith, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Budweiser has released the new ad that they will be playing on Super Bowl Sunday. Although I am not a sports fan (or even a Budweiser fan) , I do love horses and puppies, and this lost puppy ad is a definite winner, and will bring a tear to your eye.

As a side note, apparently the website, GoDaddy, also made a lost puppy ad as a spoof of this one, and their ad brought so many criticisms that they pulled the ad. I saw that one , too, and am glad they are not going to show it. It depicts a woman thankful that her puppy made it home (through all sorts of hardships), because she has sold him using GoDaddy advertising......disgusting ! !

Anyway, enough ranting. This ad is wonderful.

2. Mal Campbell

Mal Campbell Supreme Member
    Registered

They had one similar to this last year. It was one of my favorites. I love all their ads featuring the Clydesdales but this one does tug at your heartstrings.

3. Betty Johnstone

Betty Johnstone Veteran Member
    Registered

I was sent this Budweiser ad in my email last night and you are right, it did bring a tear to my eye. I'm not a huge football fan because I don't follow the season but always watch the Superbowl. The commercials are something I look forward too and admit Budweiser's are generally the best. Thanks for another glance at this wonderful ad. :)

4. Pat Baker

Pat Baker Supreme Member
    Registered

I heard Godaddy is not going to air that commerical because it has been pointed out to them that it is inhumane.