Bizzare Interpretation Of The First Amendment

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Avigail David, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Avigail David

Avigail David Veteran Member
    Registered

You might have heard it aready. Senator Tammy Baldwin says that the right to protection of the law to exercise religion is only limited to church to worship, prayer and to congregate in the bulding. But outside the building premises, our right to practice and act on our faith isn't covered by the 1st Amendment protection law.

This Democrat and first openly, unabashed homosexual senator in the history of US, she says, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof" applies only to religious institutions, not to individual citizens.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/senator-churches-have-religious-freedom-people-not-so-much.

So sorry to annoy you, intelligent people of the Seniors Club. But I've got to let steam off my chest.

We are now in the days when people call "evil good, and good evil: who put darkness for light, and light for darkness: who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" Isaiah 5:20-21

We fight the system that has turned into a beast-- Not our fellow human beings.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Senator Tammy Baldwin should know that a "church" consists of its members, and that the building is simply a meeting place.

3. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

Evil is running roughshod over America, and with full support of many politicians. Sometimes I hope I'm gone before it gets much worse. Other times, I hope I'm around to see karma kick in.

Pat Davis and Yvonne Smith like this.